• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee
Thank you so much, would it be too much trouble to change the wording slightly?

Eden
Happy Birthday
We've just heard some great news, Mummy & Daddy are bring you to meet us at the Disney Castle in Walt Disney World Florida. What a wonderful birthday surprise! We are so excited to finally meet you in September. We are counting down the days.

Also do you do countdown calendars (I need one with 108 days)

Thank You again

I couldn't use exact wording due to spacing issues, but I tried to keep it close. I do not make countdown calendars, sorry. Please check for typos!
Dee

Hi Dee!
I was looking thru the invitations and all the other things you've done for me and I noticed that this invitation has the word "banquet" misspelled. Can you please fix it? Thank you. :goodvibes

Thank you so much for pointing that out. Where were you a couple months ago? :rotfl: Thankfully, I only use this layout if there are a lot of names. Here you go.
Dee

Please check for typos! I am obviously having some issues! Good news - the Pirate is halfway to recovery, hurray for medicine! Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Thanks again Dee they are great as always! :goodvibes Glad to hear your little pirate is feeling better!! Have a great Mother's Day! :flower3:
P.S: The Boma & Plaza ones are perfect!! :)

We are having tea with Sleeping Beauty during our trip in August...I would like for the invite to not specify a date, as I plan on her finding it on her pillow the night before. I would just prefer something about seeing Serenity tomorrow and to make sure she is dressed up like a princess for tea. The time is set for 10:30 so that could be on there...she loves Sleeping Beauty...this would be awesome!!! thanks again!

We are having tea with Sleeping Beauty during our trip in August...I would like for the invite to not specify a date, as I plan on her finding it on her pillow the night before. I would just prefer something about seeing Serenity tomorrow and to make sure she is dressed up like a princess for tea. The time is set for 10:30 so that could be on there...she loves Sleeping Beauty...this would be awesome!!! thanks again!

Hi Dee
I am very new to the Dis board and was just getting to know the site and came across your amazing work.
It may well be too late but I thought that I would ask just incase...
We are taking my daughter to Disneyland Paris on Sunday 26th May, staying at the Davy Crockett Ranch. This is our second trip.
I was wondering if it would be possible to put something together in the form of a letter telling her she is going.
So details are:
going on Sunday 26th May to Disneyland Paris, staying at Davy Crockett Ranch, 2nd trip, her name is Emily and she is 4 years old.
If it was possible to have the letter from Mickey/Minnie that would be fab.

I know that I am probably too late in asking so will completely understand if this is the case.
I will keep you in mind though for our trip to Florida next August!!!

many thanks in advance, I hope that I have included all the information you require.
thanks again
Sarah:)

your work is amazing I have a request :) I am looking for agenda for our trip. My DD birthparents are coming and it would be nice to hand them one paper with all our ADR on it. I have looked through your letters and they are all great I am not sure if you do an agenda so just let me know if you cannot.
Any border maybe mickey and Minnie but whatever is cute and easiest

Saturday July 20- 50's Prime Time Cafe (Echo Lake - Disney's Hollywood Studios®) 6:45 pm

Sunday July 21- Cinderella's Royal Table (Fantasyland® - Magic Kingdom® Park) 2:25 pm

Monday July 22- Trail's End Restaurant (The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort) 6:00 pm

Tuesday July 23- Teppan Edo ( World Showcase - Epcot®) 6:00pm

Wednesday July 24- Boatwright's Dining Hall ( Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside) 6:35pm

Thursday July 25- Chef Mickey's ( Disney's Contemporary Resort ) 5:50 pm

Friday July 26- Liberty Tree Tavern (Liberty Square - Magic Kingdom® Park) 6:20 pm

This is the first itinerary I have done. Is this ok? Do you want something else? Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee
I am very new to the Dis board and was just getting to know the site and came across your amazing work.
It may well be too late but I thought that I would ask just incase...
We are taking my daughter to Disneyland Paris on Sunday 26th May, staying at the Davy Crockett Ranch. This is our second trip.
I was wondering if it would be possible to put something together in the form of a letter telling her she is going.
So details are:
going on Sunday 26th May to Disneyland Paris, staying at Davy Crockett Ranch, 2nd trip, her name is Emily and she is 4 years old.
If it was possible to have the letter from Mickey/Minnie that would be fab.

I know that I am probably too late in asking so will completely understand if this is the case.
I will keep you in mind though for our trip to Florida next August!!!

many thanks in advance, I hope that I have included all the information you require.
thanks again
Sarah:)

Let me know if anything needs changed. Have a great trip.
Dee

Hi Again,
Thanks so much for the invitations I previously requested!
I have three more requests before we leave in a week :cool1:

To Owen & Tommy,
1. Dinner invite to Chip n' Dale's Harvest Feast Dinner at The Garden Grill in Epcot. Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 4:15 pm.

2. Lunch invite to Tusker House in Animal Kingdom. Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 11:20 am.

3. A goodbye letter to The McRae Family. Please mention celebrating Owen's 9th Birthday. Surprise me with theming (no princesses).

Thank you so so much for making our trip more magical! :wizard:

Thank you so much for pointing that out. Where were you a couple months ago? :rotfl: Thankfully, I only use this layout if there are a lot of names. Here you go.
Dee

:rotfl::laughing: Thanks much! :goodvibes I will be needing a few more invites. I will put together what I need soon and send your way once I'm done. ;) Thanks so much for making this for my girls. :goodvibes:)

Hi Again,
Thanks so much for the invitations I previously requested!
I have three more requests before we leave in a week :cool1:

To Owen & Tommy,
1. Dinner invite to Chip n' Dale's Harvest Feast Dinner at The Garden Grill in Epcot. Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 4:15 pm.

2. Lunch invite to Tusker House in Animal Kingdom. Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 11:20 am.

3. A goodbye letter to The McRae Family. Please mention celebrating Owen's 9th Birthday. Surprise me with theming (no princesses).

Thank you so so much for making our trip more magical! :wizard:

Let me know if anything needs changed. Have a great trip!
Dee

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

HI DEE !
I reviewed the threads/posts with all the wonderful designs you made.
I would love to put in a request also

7 Day Countdown Letter to Carlos (9), Adriana (7) and Noah (14mo)
with Mickey and other characters with signatures.
Could incorparate
ex-Just heard you be at Walt Disney World in 7 Days......
ex- Excited to see Noah for his first trip...........

Welcome Letters
Carlos-Star Wars
Adriana-Princesses with signatures
Noah-baby mickey and characters
ex-You made it.....

Park Day Letters Addressed to all three
Magic Kingdom- mention Noah's first hair cut.
Animal Kingdom- with border animal print and mickey and minnie. It'll be our first time at Animal Kingdom.
Hollywood Studios- theme
Epcot- theme
Relaxing Day- Today Enjoy spending time with Mom,Dad, Mimi and Papa.
A day to Explore......

Certificate for a Mickey Ice Cream Bar.
Carlos
Adriana
Noah

Thank you :wizard::worship::goodvibes

:rotfl::laughing: Thanks much! :goodvibes I will be needing a few more invites. I will put together what I need soon and send your way once I'm done. ;) Thanks so much for making this for my girls. :goodvibes:)

Hi Dee!
I'm sorry to bug you but I can't seem to save the Akershus invite or the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Jailyx. I tried opening it and nothing is showing other than the tab bars of FB, Twitter, etc. I noticed that when I tried saving it, it says "set as background", "save background" etc instead of "save picture as". Can you see what the problem is? :scratchin:worried::confused:

Hi Dee!
I'm sorry to bug you but I can't seem to save the Akershus invite or the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Jailyx. I tried opening it and nothing is showing other than the tab bars of FB, Twitter, etc. I noticed that when I tried saving it, it says "set as background", "save background" etc instead of "save picture as". Can you see what the problem is? :scratchin:worried::confused:

I just tried and it worked for me. PB is having some issues though. Click on the thumbnail on my thread. It should take you to my PB with a larger version of the letter. In the bottom right corner of the image is an magnifying glass. Click on it. Another image pops up with another magnifying glass in the bottom right corner. Click on it. You will get a massive view of the image. Right click then save as or copy and paste to Word. I hope this helps.

I just tried and it worked for me. PB is having some issues though. Click on the thumbnail on my thread. It should take you to my PB with a larger version of the letter. In the bottom right corner of the image is an magnifying glass. Click on it. Another image pops up with another magnifying glass in the bottom right corner. Click on it. You will get a massive view of the image. Right click then save as or copy and paste to Word. I hope this helps.

AWESOME!!! It worked! :goodvibes;):thumbsup2:thanks::):goodvibes

[/QUOTE]

I also need to adjust the date on the Bibbidi Bobbidi invite. We have changed the date to our last day/night at WDW so it can be :wizard:pixiedust: If its not to much can the date be changed to August 12 the time remains the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter