Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Dee, you efforts are awesome and I truly appreciate it.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Click on the link to my PB. Search through the "Deleting May31.." folder, I believe I saw 5 of them. If I need to redo one I can. I also have blanks in my "Bookmark" folder that you can personalize.
Dee

I only found two. I downloaded them again. Can you please do Cinderella Kristina and Minnie Natalie. Thank you very much!

I only found two. I downloaded them again. Can you please do Cinderella Kristina and Minnie Natalie. Thank you very much!

I will take care of these this weekend. Should the bookmarks have anything else, besides the name written on them?
Dee

My daughters 6th birthday is coming up and she would like to have a Hello Kitty birthday party. Would you please be so kind to make a two sided front/back Hello Kitty invitation? The front side can have all the info and the back can contain her clothes size/shoe size??? The colors are summer pastels like pink, lavendar, yello, orange, light blue. I can send a picture of some sample ones but I trust you will do an amazing job:-)

Thank you so much and I appreciate you doing this for me. I also had a quick question??? Would it be possible to make some cute clipart hello kitty templates where I can print them out and attach to stick and have as a centerpiece? I am making little flower pots filled with lollipopos and would like to have some cute hello kitty images attached to sticks as decoration.

Thanks again!!!
Christine

Hi Dee, I was wondering if you are the DISigner who does the Vintage Alice in Wonderland bridal shower invitations? I can't seem to find them now in your photobucket. I had seen them (I thought it was yours) and was waiting to get the info (date, time, etc) before requesting the invites. If you are not the DISigner who does them, maybe you can steer me in the right direction. Thank you so much for your help. :goodvibes

Hi Dee, I was wondering if you are the DISigner who does the Vintage Alice in Wonderland bridal shower invitations? I can't seem to find them now in your photobucket. I had seen them (I thought it was yours) and was waiting to get the info (date, time, etc) before requesting the invites. If you are not the DISigner who does them, maybe you can steer me in the right direction. Thank you so much for your help. :goodvibes

I deleted them due to storage space issues in PB. Here is what I have. I am happy to make changes or play around more with this. If you like the dark one, but it isn't "Alice in Wonderland" enough for you. I can add a silhouette or something.
Dee

Hi Dee!
Would like to ask for another invitation request. :) I am surprising my DD 9yo, Jailyx, with a Princess Cinderella make over at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on August 10th at 5pm. :goodvibes (not in a rush)

Thank you!

Hi Dee - I have a few requests - if you have time. If you don't - I understand as I am 3 weeks away from our trip (we leave on Memorial Day) . I am not looking for anything new - if you have something and can just change names - that would totally work.

It is our first time to Disney World for 2 of my 3 sons (and he's only been to MK) (ages 2,5 and 7). It is also my first time to HS, EP and AK and my DH first time to HS and AK

1. Pirate League invite 1 with Mickey and Donald. Addressed to Jack, Henry and Oliver, June 1 at 9:30 am.

2. Welcome Letter to Jack, Henry Oliver. We are staying at Windsor Hills.

3. Dining Invite to Tusker House for Jack, Henry and Oliver for Lunch -- we haven't determined what day we are going or the exact time (I have reservations on 2 different days)

4 Dining invite to Breakfast at Hollywood & Vine for Jack Henry and Oliver - also have 2 reservations and haven't decided what day.

5. Goodbye letter Mickey and main characters would be good - if you could add "have fun at the beach" or something like that - we are leaving disney and going to the beach for 4 days to decompress.

Thanks so much for anything that you are able to do.

I deleted them due to storage space issues in PB. Here is what I have. I am happy to make changes or play around more with this. If you like the dark one, but it isn't "Alice in Wonderland" enough for you. I can add a silhouette or something.
Dee

Thanks for the quick response. I will check with the others and see which one they want to go with and get back to you. :goodvibes

Hi Dee!
Would like to ask for another invitation request. :) I am surprising my DD 9yo, Jailyx, with a Princess Cinderella make over at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on August 10th at 5pm. :goodvibes (not in a rush)

Thank you!

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee - I have a few requests - if you have time. If you don't - I understand as I am 3 weeks away from our trip (we leave on Memorial Day) . I am not looking for anything new - if you have something and can just change names - that would totally work.

It is our first time to Disney World for 2 of my 3 sons (and he's only been to MK) (ages 2,5 and 7). It is also my first time to HS, EP and AK and my DH first time to HS and AK

1. Pirate League invite 1 with Mickey and Donald. Addressed to Jack, Henry and Oliver, June 1 at 9:30 am.

2. Welcome Letter to Jack, Henry Oliver. We are staying at Windsor Hills.

3. Dining Invite to Tusker House for Jack, Henry and Oliver for Lunch -- we haven't determined what day we are going or the exact time (I have reservations on 2 different days)

4 Dining invite to Breakfast at Hollywood & Vine for Jack Henry and Oliver - also have 2 reservations and haven't decided what day.

5. Goodbye letter Mickey and main characters would be good - if you could add "have fun at the beach" or something like that - we are leaving disney and going to the beach for 4 days to decompress.

Thanks so much for anything that you are able to do.

Check for typos, my head is swimming. :lmao: Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee!

Youve been so awesome so far thought I would request a few more reservations if thats ok :)

Via Napoli for Jayden & Jaylani
-It can just say today for dinner seeing as though I have moved around dates or time according to whether or not things open up.

The Plaza for Jayden & Jaylani
-Again just today for dinner

Hollywood & Vine for Jayden & Jaylani
-If it could say today for breakfast
(If possible can this one have Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, & Jake? If not totally fine, i will take anything! lol :) )

Boma for Jayden & Jaylani
-I didnt see one in your PB so if you can't do this one again totally fine. But if so Today for Breakfast is fine :)

& Lastly an invitation to each park for Jayden & Jaylani. Not leaving till August so no rush! Thanks so much for all your pixiedust: :goodvibes

Hi Dee! I appreciate you being willing to do these for me. Please feel free to change the wording or anything else if you need to. Really it is just the general idea to help my son. I need two sets that are idetnical except for who they go to Set 1 will be Charlie and Cooper and Set 2 will be for cameron, Lorrick and Jessica
Thanks
Heather

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/deehill2/media/Requested/Generic2-RickKathi.jpg.html?sort=4&o=46
Family Schedule and Rules (this I am just using as a cover)

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/d...ce/Surprise-POFQ-Briscoe.jpg.html?sort=4&o=56

Day 1- Welcome to Disney
Dear Charlie and Cooper (Cameron, Lorrick and Jessica)
Welcome to the Port Orleans Riverside. I bet you were surprised Grandpa brought you to Disney! You will spend 5 nights here. Today you will go on a ferry to Downtown Disney or maybe check out the pool. Have fun looking at all the shops and find some good things to eat also. But don’t stay out too late, tomorrow will be very exciting.

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/deehill2/media/Requested/Generic-Emma.jpg.html?sort=4&o=38

Day 2- Sunday- Disney World
Up nice and early to be there when the rope drops
You will have breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal Table at 10:00
And then spend the morning in Fantasyland
After a break at the hotel room, you will go back and explore Tomorrowland.
Be on the look out for hidden Mickey’s and Pressed Penny machines

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/deehill2/media/Requested/April2013/Epcot-JackS.jpg.html
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/d...nounce/Specific Parks/Epcot1-JailyxJ.jpg.html

Day 3- Monday- Epcot
7:30- Breakfast at the Kona Café
4:30- Dinner at Marrekesh (Grandpa’s favorite)
There is so much to see at Epcot, you each get your own camera today. Plus, you will be given a special task to complete as well. Grab your passports because you will go around the world today and then maybe get to see a great fireworks show. You will take a break back at the hotel around 12:00.

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/d...lcome-PirateMickey-Brock.jpg.html?sort=4&o=85

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/d...atesLeague1-invite-James.jpg.html?sort=4&o=31

Day 4- Tuesday- Magic Kingdom
Start the morning with Adventureland. You may get to ride Pirates of the Caribbean and Jungle Cruise, and watch the Enchanted Tiki Room show.
2:30 Lunch at the Crystal Palace with pooh and his friend.
Frontierland will be in the afternoon and you’ll get to see, Tom Sawyer Island,. Shootin’ Arcade, Country Bear Jamboree and more.

http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/d...ollywoodStudios2-JailyxJ_zps64ea8610.jpg.html If possible can you add the Disney/ Star Wars Characters and anything else related like Cars

Day 5- Wednesday- Hollywood Studios
If possible can you add the Disney/ Star Wars Characters and anything else related like Cars
Get there early to try and get into the Jedi Academy. You will go back to the hotel in the afternoon for a rest before the big Fireworks show.
6:00 Dinner at Hollywood &Vine
9:00 Fantasmic Fireworks Show

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/deehill2/media/Requested/Surprise-AK-Sophia.jpg.html?sort=4&o=81

Day 6- Thursday- Animal Kingdom
Have a great day exploring all the things to see including, animals
9:50 Breakfast with Mickey and Friends

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/d...nce/Beach-Fab5-EmmaSarah.jpg.html?sort=4&o=14
Good Bye Letter
We are so glad you came to see us. Have a great time at the beach and on the rest of your trip.
Come back and see us soon.

Dee - They are absolutely perfect and amazing!!! :banana: and holy cow - fast turnaround :yay: My boys are going to love them as much as I do!!

I can't thank you enough for adding magic :wizard: into our trip. Take Care!

I would love to have a letter for my little one on her birthday. Serenity will be turning 6 on August 24th and we will be leaving that morning for our first ever trip to Disney World! Just her and mommy are going and I think I may be more excited than she :) But I think a letter from Minnie Mouse (we like the classic red, black, yellow, white) saying how excited they are to meet her would be awesome! Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter