Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dee!

Thanks so much for making us a Tucker House invite for Blake & Grant. I had a chance to look through your PB photos and was wondering if you could please do a few more? I updated my original thread request to show that I am requesting a few specific ones from you, so hopefully this isn't considered a double ask.

Here is some info you want to know:

- This is a first trip for our two youngest boys
- We leave for our trip on May 18
- Blake - boy - 4
- Grant - boy - 2
- We're also taking our two teenagers and they are each bringing a friend. And grandma is coming along for the fun too!! We're all so excited. THis will be my first return trip in 12 years. I'm already talking to my husband and explaining to him that we're just going to have to go every other year. Haha. I am quickly becoming Disney obsessed!!

Here are my requests (your intro post didn't say if you wanted the jpg file name or not?):

Going to Animal Kingdom today - AnimalKingdom-LoriganJ_zpsca289b81.jpg - from your June 2013 folder in PB
-Could you please edit it to be addressed to Blake & Grant?

Coming to WDW - Surprise-Mickey-Andy_zps8bdbf5ce.jpg - from your June 2013 folder in PB
-Could you please address this to Blake & Grant
-Could you please remove the wording "back" and "again" as this will be their first visit, not a return visit. I'd like to slip this into our home mail about one week before we leave on May 18th.

Backyard BBQ invite - MickeyBackyardBBQ-invite-Andy_zps7dac5839.jpg - from your June 2013 folder in PB
-Could you please address this invite to Blake & Grant
-Our reservation is for Thursday, May 23rd @ 6:30 pm

Fantasmic invite - Fantasmic-invite-Andy_zpsd90b1d93.jpg - from your June 2013 folder in PB
-Could you please address this invite to Blake & Grant
-We are going to Fantasmic on Sunday, May 19th.

Folder cover page - Fab51-Smoak_zpsa3bbccc2.jpg - from your June 2013 folder in PB
-Can you update to the Evans Family?
-Our vacation days are May 18th-May 24th, 2013

Hollywood Studios- HollywoodStudios2-JailyxJ_zps64ea8610.jpg - from your Aug 2013 PB folder
-Please address to Blake & Grant

Wasn't this trip awesome? - Goodbye-Fab5-JailyxJ_zps61e674a4.jpg - from your Aug 2013 folder in PB
-Please address to Blake & Grant

Almost hit my 10 request limit from you!! I just love your DISigns! Thanks for your time and talent on this. :goodvibes

Hi Dee, love some of your work so my question is...can

Fab-5checksfield.jpg be changed to Montgomery

and Generic-baldwinfamily.jpg to Montgomery also?

and are these big enough to do tshirts of? I haven't found too many for shirts I like for me and my wife to wear on our trip.

Thanks
Rob

Dee, thank you for being so gracious and generous with you time. If possible. would you please edit one of your DISigns for my family?

~Fantasmic-invite-Jeanne.jpg
delete all text and replace with

"Figueroa family,
Tonight after dark, you will celebrate
the Magic of Disney with fireworks.
After the fireworks, you will see Fantasmic!
A show about the forces of good and evil
battling in Mickey's dreams.
Get ready for an awesome night! "

Hi Dee

This will be our very first trip at WDW with the entire family. We are going in May and it is 10 of us, 7 adults and 3 kids, DD 10yo and my 2 nieces 7yo and 9yo. I want to make this as fun as possible for the girls. My girls love all the princesses and I'm open to pretty much everything and anything!

Can you help make the following? One of each for

Abigail
Jeanisse
Naihla

* Welcome letter to Disney with the princess’ on the letter, if possible –
Princess (NAME),
We just heard the great news that you will be coming to our beautiful castle at Walt Disney World. We are really looking forward to seeing you and your beautiful smile! See you soon!
You are going to have so much fun!
Love, Ariel, Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora and friends!

* restaurants invitations - we have reservations at Via Napoli Ristorante on May 16 at 7:00pm, Cinderella’s Royal Table on May 19 at 9:35am, and Biergarten Restaurant on May 24 at 6:10pm
* A letter for each park
* Good-Bye letter (Mickey, Minnie and club waving) –
We hope you enjoyed coming to visit us! Come back soon!
Love Mickey, Minnie and friends

* Magic Kingdom background with princess for BBB our reservation is on May 19 at 8am –
You are going to have a fantastic day today. Get ready to be pampered. You deserve it!
A special breakfast has been planned for you today! Bring your appetite!
Love, The Princesses

Thank you so much!!

Hi Dee, love some of your work so my question is...can

Fab-5checksfield.jpg be changed to Montgomery

and Generic-baldwinfamily.jpg to Montgomery also?

and are these big enough to do tshirts of? I haven't found too many for shirts I like for me and my wife to wear on our trip.

Thanks
Rob

I think you may have made your request from one of my requested folders. Those aren't organized so I can find anything. Are these the DISigns you are asking about? I didn't intend either one as a shirt; however, the first one is sharp enough. If you want I can rearrange it and add a border around it. The second one is not sharp enough for a shirt.
Dee

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t391/deehill2/Binder Items/Fab5-Merritt.jpg
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t391/deehill2/Binder Items/Generic-Mommom.jpg

Please note, I haven't finished all your requests. I had 2 questions for you which I aksed when I posted your DISigns.
Dee

Sorry- was so excited to see the other ones I didn't read the whole post! Yes, Cape May Cafe is the Character Breakfast.

If you are having trouble finding Mary Poppins, don't worry about it.

Thanks again!

the first one would be fine, sorry about me screwing things up trying to learn this stuff on the fly to surprise the family, and please make it however you wish I think it looks awesome but a border might make it stand out even more, thank you for your time again .

I think you may have made your request from one of my requested folders. Those aren't organized so I can find anything. Are these the DISigns you are asking about? I didn't intend either one as a shirt; however, the first one is sharp enough. If you want I can rearrange it and add a border around it. The second one is not sharp enough for a shirt.
Dee

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t391/deehill2/Binder Items/Fab5-Merritt.jpg
http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t391/deehill2/Binder Items/Generic-Mommom.jpg

Hi Dee

This will be our very first trip at WDW with the entire family. We are going in May and it is 10 of us, 7 adults and 3 kids, DD 10yo and my 2 nieces 7yo and 9yo. I want to make this as fun as possible for the girls. My girls love all the princesses and I'm open to pretty much everything and anything!

Abigail
Jeanisse
Naihla

Princess (NAME),
We just heard the great news that you will be coming to our beautiful castle at Walt Disney World. We are really looking forward to seeing you and your beautiful smile! See you soon!

* restaurants invitations - we have reservations at Via Napoli Ristorante on May 16 at 7:00pm, Cinderella’s Royal Table on May 19 at 9:35am, and Biergarten Restaurant on May 24 at 6:10pm
* A letter for each park

* Magic Kingdom background with princess for BBB our reservation is on May 19 at 8am –
You are going to have a fantastic day today. Get ready to be pampered. You deserve it!
Love, The Princesses

Thank you so much!!

I didn't realize how large your request was until I was a great deal into it. I decided to finish it in spite of the 10 limit. Due to the size, I have to post on 2 posts. If you have any more requests, please start your own thread.
Please let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee

Abigail
Jeanisse
Naihla

Princess (NAME),

* A letter for each park

Love, The Princesses

Thank you so much!!

Yes, there are 30!

Hi Dee!

When you get some time (no rush at all :) ) would you please sprinkle some more pixie dust our way pixiedust: I am looking to have a license plate/stroller tag made for Jaylani. We will be at WDW in August 2013. If it could have Ariel, Flounder and Sebastian on it, we would really appreciate it! Thanks so much! :goodvibes

the first one would be fine, sorry about me screwing things up trying to learn this stuff on the fly to surprise the family, and please make it however you wish I think it looks awesome but a border might make it stand out even more, thank you for your time again .

You did nothing wrong. I added the bit about making requests from a specific link after you made your request.
So, I don't make shirts; and therefore, I have no idea what I am doing. :rotfl:
Please let me know if you want me to move things around, different colors, change font size, vertical vs horizontal... I am happy to keep playing with this until you are happy.
Dee

I think vertical and it's a go, thank you so much you are awesome

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Saw a few more that I really liked that I was hoping you could make for me :teeth:

Day at Epcot 1 letter personalized to Lorigan and Jane

Day at Magic Kingdom 1 letter personalized to Lorigan and Jane

Fantasmic Invitation 1 letter personalized to Lorigan and Jane. If you can add a date, this will be Wednesday June 19th, 2013

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful talent!

I didn't realize how large your request was until I was a great deal into it. I decided to finish it in spite of the 10 limit. Due to the size, I have to post on 2 posts. If you have any more requests, please start your own thread.
Please let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee!!

These are beautiful, I hadn't realized how many they were.

I noticed that one of the Hollywood Studios letters is missing. Because there are 2 for Jeanisse, 1 for Naihla, and none for Abigail. Also, if is not too much to ask. Do you have other template for Epcot without flags?

Thank you very much for your big help!

Saw a few more that I really liked that I was hoping you could make for me :teeth:

Day at Epcot 1 letter personalized to Lorigan and Jane

Day at Magic Kingdom 1 letter personalized to Lorigan and Jane

Fantasmic Invitation 1 letter personalized to Lorigan and Jane. If you can add a date, this will be Wednesday June 19th, 2013

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful talent!

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter