Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dee!
This will be our very first family trip and our first time at WDW. We are going in August and it is 4 of us, 2 adults and 2 kids, DD 1yo and DD 9yo. I want to make this as fun as possible for my 2 girls. My DD 9yo loves Cinderella and my DD 1yo loves Mulan. My DB likes Mickey Mouse and I'm open to pretty much everything and anything!

Can you help make the following?
* Welcome letter to Disney for Jailyx and Julianny - can you have the princess' on the letter, if possible
* restaurants invitations for Raquel, Julio, Jailyx and Julianny - we have reservations at Akersus on August 8th at 8:20am, Hollywood & Vine on August 9th at 8:15am, and Crystal Palace on August 11th at 8:25am
* A letter for each park for Jailyx and Julianny
* Good-Bye letter

Hello

I was wondering if you could personalize a few autograph book covers for me. We are going on our first trip to Disney world in September.

Bambi-Kylie.jpg[/IMG][/URL] - with Mommy's Autograph Book 2013MickeyMouseClub-Daniel.jpg[/IMG][/URL]- With Oliver's 2013 Autograph Book My 1st Trip to Disney World

Princesses-Naomi.jpg[/IMG][/URL] - Natasha's Autograph Book ( remove the bit about it being the first trip please)

Fantasia2000-Rylie.jpg[/IMG][/URL] - Tammy's Autograph Book 2013

I just love your designs and I am so glad I found them. I hope this all makes sense. Thank you so much!!
Ericka

Hello Dee!

Thank you so much for the DISigns. we love them ! We really appreciate your time, effort and creativity. Sophie gushed over the Princesses and identified each one by name for about 5 minutes. Brother Alex's face lit up when he saw his favourite Cars and Toy story characters. He pointed to McQueen and said "ka-chow mommy". thanks for making our first Disney trip a special one. ::worship::

Would appreciate it if you can make a slight alteration to #3 where it currently reads "the Butler family trying to do it all!" Would prefer the first line to just read "Trying to do it all!!!"

Most grateful,
Teri :)

Here you go.
Dee

Hi Dee, I'm hoping you will be able to help me out with a last minute request. We are going to WDW for my nephew's 4th birthday next week and we just decided to book a pontoon boat for a private cruise to watch Wishes on his birthday night for something special. Since Grammy booked this, it will be a surprise to the kids & their parents.I'm hoping you will be able to work your magic and create a letter (similar to the other great ones you already made for us) explaining the surprise. Thanks so much!

Would you please address the letter to Spencer (the birthday boy) Brooke, (his sister) and Mommy & Daddy and sign it love Grammy. Please make sure to mention 'bring the whole family' as there are 7 of us on the trip!

Thanks again! I can't wait to see what you come up with! If I haven't left enough time for you to do this I understand, just let me know!
Dawn

Let me know if anything needs changed. Have a great trip.
Dee

I have another request if you have time to do it before we leave May 3rd. I was wondering if you could make me a Thank you for coming letter for Ailise have in the mail for her a few days after we get home either from all of the Princess with there picture and autograph or from Mickey and the the gang with there picture and autograph.

Also I saw where do park letters and wondered if you could one together for each for me. On the Hollwood Studio one could you do Disney Jr characters, Epcot could you the princesses because she is going to be getting a princess dress from them that morning to wear around the world and meet the princesses, Magic Kingdom from Mickey and his gang, then Animal Kingdom anything you think fits would be fine with me and also if you could do for a day at the beac. I would greatly appreciate it if you can do this.

Wow Dee, you work fast! Thank you so much, it is just what I was looking for! You are really impressive and so generous with your time and talents! Thank you again for adding some pixie dust to our trip!
Dawn

I have another request if you have time to do it before we leave May 3rd. I was wondering if you could make me a Thank you for coming letter for Ailise have in the mail for her a few days after we get home either from all of the Princess with there picture and autograph or from Mickey and the the gang with there picture and autograph.

Also I saw where do park letters and wondered if you could one together for each for me. On the Hollwood Studio one could you do Disney Jr characters, Epcot could you the princesses because she is going to be getting a princess dress from them that morning to wear around the world and meet the princesses, Magic Kingdom from Mickey and his gang, then Animal Kingdom anything you think fits would be fine with me and also if you could do for a day at the beac. I would greatly appreciate it if you can do this.

I ask for 3-4 weeks notice, so I have plenty of time, with 3 small children many unexpected things come up. The ones that I can just changed the name I will do; however, I may just change the name on the Epcot one I have.
Dee

ok thats fine anything you can get me i appreciate it even if you just change the name on all the park ones that is fine its no big deal she will just be excited about them period

Hey i love your designs! :-) i was wondering if you can do a stroller tag that says Maliha of red polka dot Minnie mouse and for the month to be of aug.that's When we are going.thank you for you're time:cool1::thumbsup2

Is this ok? Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee!
This will be our very first family trip and our first time at WDW. We are going in August and it is 4 of us, 2 adults and 2 kids, DD 1yo and DD 9yo. I want to make this as fun as possible for my 2 girls. My DD 9yo loves Cinderella and my DD 1yo loves Mulan. My DB likes Mickey Mouse and I'm open to pretty much everything and anything!

Can you help make the following?
* Welcome letter to Disney for Jailyx and Julianny - can you have the princess' on the letter, if possible
* restaurants invitations for Raquel, Julio, Jailyx and Julianny - we have reservations at Akersus on August 8th at 8:20am, Hollywood & Vine on August 9th at 8:15am, and Crystal Palace on August 11th at 8:25am
* A letter for each park for Jailyx and Julianny
* Good-Bye letter

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hello

I was wondering if you could personalize a few autograph book covers for me. We are going on our first trip to Disney world in September.

Bambi-Kylie.jpg[/IMG][/URL] - with Mommy's Autograph Book 2013MickeyMouseClub-Daniel.jpg[/IMG][/URL]- With Oliver's 2013 Autograph Book My 1st Trip to Disney World

Princesses-Naomi.jpg[/IMG][/URL] - Natasha's Autograph Book ( remove the bit about it being the first trip please)

Fantasia2000-Rylie.jpg[/IMG][/URL] - Tammy's Autograph Book 2013

I just love your designs and I am so glad I found them. I hope this all makes sense. Thank you so much!!
Ericka

Dee

Dee

Dee hi im trying to find if someone can do may some disney diplomas .... can you help me ?? i dont know where i can find that here :worried:

Dee hi im trying to find if someone can do may some disney diplomas .... can you help me ?? i dont know where i can find that here :worried:

I am happy to give it a shot! May I have more information? Characters? Graduation information?

Dee

Thank you dee these are wonderful and will b super special for her thank you again so much for ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter