Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dee,

Your letters are truly amazing:) I was hoping to have a surprise letter for my daughter Katie. We are surprising her in June with a Disney vacation and want to notify her the morning we are leaving!

Would it be possible to have the letter with the Disney characters that have their signatures included?

Thank you Dee and please let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee, They look fabulous!! The only thing I noticed was the Typhoon Lagoon one should have been a stay at resort and hang by the pool rather than TL. Thanks!!!

Hi Dee!

Can I get the Surprise Doc McStuffins addressed to Rylan? The other wording is great. Our trip is not to October so no rush.

Thanks!

Hi Dee, They look fabulous!! The only thing I noticed was the Typhoon Lagoon one should have been a stay at resort and hang by the pool rather than TL. Thanks!!!

I made the pool one too, I just forgot to post it. Here it is.
Well, if y'all decided to go to TL, you already have an announcement! :)

Dee

Oh wow!! This all looks wonderful!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! To answer your questions...
1. One combined welcome to cbr/disney is great. It is his second trip.
2. The second Ohana is breakfast
3. The BOG looks great! I am so thankful for all of your hardwork, so I will be happy with any colors!! :)

Your tip envelopes are in my PB under the tip envelope folder. I believe you can the Mary Poppins 1900 Park Fare for Akershus too.

I have completed your requests, correct? Let me know if I missed anything.
Have a great trip!
Dee

Dee.. I love all your designs.. So many to choose from.. I am kind of open as to what you want to write on these invites. We are going to WDW June 1st-June 11th and have many dining reservations booked. Could I get some invites along with special ones for certain hotels and events we will be doing.

1- Binder cover with also a 1/2 in side wording if able- castle with characters saying something about 2013 WDW trip, we have a family group (13) going

2-we are staying off site the first friday we arrive and will check in at Pop Century on Saturday June 1st.. Can I get a Welcome letter or something to that effect for Pop Century, its also my niece and nephews 1st trip, their names are Abby and Michael. Sorry there is so many.. Just trying to make their first trip extra magical! Thanks

3. Can I get a welcome letter, Pirate theme, for Caribbean beach resort for my little brother Brandon, his first trip and they are staying in a pirate room and they will check in wed June 5th.

4. Lunch @ Hollywood and Vine Sat June 1st @ 12:30pm for Michael and Abby

5. June 2nd @ 5pm we have a Fantasmic package with dinner at Mama Melrose, General invite for dinner and the show if able

6. June 3rd Be Our Guest @6:05 pm, Invite for Michael and Abby and something about bringing your aunt and uncle.

7. June 4th- Ohana Character Breakfast @ 8:45 Michael and Abby invite

8. June 4th- Dinner @ Chef Mickeys @7pm Michael and Abby and family

9. June 5th- Dinner @ Coral Reef 5pm Michael and Abby, can I also get another one like this inviting Brandon

10. June 6- Donald Safari Breakfast 8am, Michael and Abby, and another inviting Brandon

11. June 6th- Rainforest Café Dinner @6:15 Michael and Abby, and another one inviting Brandon

12. Invite for Michael and a separate invite for Brandon for the Pirate Cruise at 9:30 on June 8th

13. CRT Invite for Abby and her Aunt and Nana @10am on June 8th

14. T Rex invite for Michael and Abby, a separate one for Brandon for dinner

15. Crystal Palace invite for Michael and Abby @ 12:05

16. Goodbye letter for Michael, Goodbye Letter for Abby, Goodbye Letter for Brandon (add something about have fun at Daytona Beach)

17. Surprise letter for Michael and Abby, separate one for Brandon, inviting them to the fireworks cruise on Fri June 7th @8:30

18. Bibbity Bobbity Boutique invite for Abby June 8th Downtown Disney at 9am

19. June 9th 50s Primetime @ 5:45, Michael and Abby

20. Can I also get for Michael and Abby, then a separate one for Brandon, a park invite for each park: Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon, and Hollywood Studios (this is for Star Wars weekends)

Thank you so much and I am sorry there is sooo many.. maybe I should learn to create these.. lol..

:thanks:

I was just about to start working on the last one, the surprise fireworks cruise; but I don't know which cruise it is. Is it the one in Epcot or MK?
Thanks,
Dee

Hi Dee~ I love your disigns, I just found them a little too late. Unfortunately we are leaving Wednesday night. So I was wondering if you had the coupons or welcome letter without the personalization. And by chance do you know of a coupon for a vinylmation or turkey leg? ;) yum! Thank you! Have a great day!

Hi Dee~ I love your disigns, I just found them a little too late. Unfortunately we are leaving Wednesday night. So I was wondering if you had the coupons or welcome letter without the personalization. And by chance do you know of a coupon for a vinylmation or turkey leg? ;) yum! Thank you! Have a great day!

Let me know what you want along with the names. As long as I don't have to make anything from scratch, I am happy to help you.

You may want to try RustManFan for the other coupons. She has a lot. Just read her first post before making a request.

Dee

Good Morning

Thank you for helping to make so many of us had magic to our trips:goodvibes
i was hoping you might be able to help me:goodvibes
I planning a trip for my best ( forever) friend and our families a total of 16 people.
Looking for Mickey and Cinderalla together if posiblle.

our trip is July 3rd thur July 14 2013
We are Grace ( Mickey ) and Susie ( cinderalla )
We call each other FOREVER FRIENDS

Any thing you can do would be wonderful
I f it would be to much trouble that o.k

I would like the one with the castle and all the Disney characters with the info
Do you have any ideas for something will everyone names?

thank you taking the time to read this and have a very MAGICAL day:)
Grace

May I please have a little more information? Are you wanting welcome letters? Binder cover? I don't make shirt DISigns. I am happy to help however I can.
Thank you,
Dee

Hi Sorry I miss this.. been a little under the weather.
I would like a Binder cover..

Do you think you might be able to something with everyones names?

Here we are;
Grace, David, Corri, Landen, Kylie, Josh, Klarissa

Susie, MiKe, Micheal, Veroncia, Kristen, Steve, Ethan, Etta, Abby.
Our trip is July 2013, staying at Pops
Thanks for taking the time to help me. I truly appreciate it.
take care and have a magical day.
Grace
Hi Dee
Sorry I missed Posting This corectly...
what ever you can do for us with be wonderful..

Have a good day.
Grace

Hi Dee
Sorry I missed Posting This corectly...
what ever you can do for us with be wonderful..

Have a good day.
Grace

I didn't realize you posted your request incorrectly. :) I made this earlier today for you, but then I started to second guess what you want. So, I didn't post it. You said you wanted something with Cinderella and Mickey but also said you liked the Castle DISign.

If this is what you want then great. However, if you would like me to try to make something with Cinderella and Mickey I am happy to do that too.

Let me know...
Dee

I didn't realize you posted your request incorrectly. :) I made this earlier today for you, but then I started to second guess what you want. So, I didn't post it. You said you wanted something with Cinderella and Mickey but also said you liked the Castle DISign.

If this is what you want then great. However, if you would like me to try to make something with Cinderella and Mickey I am happy to do that too.

Let me know...
Dee

Good evening Dee!!:goodvibes:):goodvibes

This Is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Thank you form the bottom of my heart:love::love:
If you have the time and would like to try sometning with Mickey and Cinderalla i would appreciated it more than I can say, But I understand that you are busy.

Thank you again for adding magic to our trip.
Grace

Your work is absolutely stunning! :worship:
I am looking forward to our trip the 1st week of September this year!

Hoping if you had some time if you would personalize the : welcome-fab51-chrisrebecca

Just wondering if at all possible to change the fill of the stars to red?

It would be addressed to Ricky and Joey

And just the last sentence to read: See you tonight at Chef Mickey. (instead of "We look forward to seeing you around the park.")

And then maybe just signed : Your Pals, (with all the signatures)

Thank you for spending the time to make our vacation extra magical. :wizard:
Jessie

(This is my first post, sorry if I've got the whole request thing wrong)

Good evening Dee!!:goodvibes:):goodvibes

This Is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Thank you form the bottom of my heart:love::love:
If you have the time and would like to try sometning with Mickey and Cinderalla i would appreciated it more than I can say, But I understand that you are busy.

Thank you again for adding magic to our trip.
Grace

Let me know if you need anything changed.
Dee

Have a great trip!
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter