Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee
Generic-Team.jpg

Spine-Blue-2.jpg

Hi DEE!!! I love this! We are going in September, so please no rush. Could it say "Landin Family Vacation" and "September 2013". Maybe the spine could just say The Landin Family? THANK YOU!!!!

:wave2: Hi Dee!

I thought I saw a sample in your portfolio somewhere but now I can't find it. Can you make me a binder cover with some kind of MNSSHP theme and the words "Pasta & Potatoes Conquer Orlando - October 2013"? Also a spine cover with "Orlando - October 2013" on it?

Also could you make tip envelopes for 1900's Park Fare breakfast, Hoop Dee Doo Revue and Planet Hollywood?

Thanks!

I haven't forgotten you.:goodvibes This week has been absolutely crazy!!!! Your tip envelopes are in my PB in the Tip Envelope album. This coming week should be less hectic. I will hopefully start working on your binder cover in the next day or two.
Dee

Due to the large request, I will post them as I complete them. I have a couple questions.
What name would you like on your binder cover?
Who is Fantasmic made out to?
Do you want the CRT invite made out only to Abby? If you want the aunt and Nana included, please provide the aunt's name.
You are missing date and/or time for Crystal Palace and T-Rex.
Thanks,
Dee

Dee,
Thank you for taking the time. Disney and the year on the binder cover would be fine.. my husband and I are takin my niece and nephew andwe have different last names. Matt,Alisha,Abby and Michael.
Fantasmic is for Michael and Abby Aunt Alisha and Uncle Matt.
CRT-Abby,Nana, and Aunt Alisha
Crystal palace June 10th at 12:05pm and TRex- June 8th at 5pm

THANK YOU!!!!

Hi Dee, I am a big fan of your work!! I would like to, please, ask for some items for our June 2013 trip if you aren't booked. I thank you in advance if you are available!

Here is the basic trip/family info...
June 2-9, 2013
WDW
Andy - age 4 - male

I have also looked through your PB files and will try to indicate which design, etc. based on your descriptions. I hope this is right!! This is my very first Disboards post so I am a little nervous!!

Binder - Fab 51 - Smoak Family - June 2-9, 2013 WDW

Letters: all addressed to Andy
Welcome Letter - Fab51
Wecome to Caribbean Beach letter - I saw a Jack Sparrow one but we are not in a pirate room. I don't mind the pirate theme, just not quite as "scary" for my four year old.

Agent P Mission - Friday, June 7
Fantasmic - Wednesday, June 5
Surprise Mickey

Coupons: all addressed to Andy
Big Top Treats
Mickeys Ice Cream
Snacks
Goofy Candy
Souvenir

Park Invites: all addressed to Andy
You Choose
Pool
MK, MK1, and MK2
HS and HS1
Epcot
Downtown Disney
Animal Kingdom

Dining Invites: all addressed to Andy
Be Our Guest - Monday, June 3 at 4:10 pm
Cape May Café - Tuesday, June 4 at 7:30 am
Ohana - Tuesday, June 4 at 5:30 pm
Mickey's Backyard BBQ - Thursday, June 6 at 6:30
Akershus - Friday, June 7 at 5:30
Ohana - Sunday, June 9 at 7:30

Tip Envelopes:
Mickey's BBQ
Akershus
Be Our Guest

Mousekeeping Envelopes:
Caribbean Beach

Oh my, I know this is huge. Thank you so much!!!

Your welcome letters are amazing! We are going for our first trip this fall. Could you please make us a letter from Mickey and his friends inviting our kids to visit? Catlyn, Charles, and Colin

Edited to add: Sorry forgot to say we are going to Disney World and one letter to all of them is fine.

If it is not to much trouble is there a way you could do an invitation to all of them to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?

Thank you so much!!
Lori

********NEW RULE******* :goodvibes

The new rule applies to all requests starting now. :)

When posting a list of requests on my thread, please keep your number of requests below 10. I am flattered that some have asked for a large number of requests; however, it can be overwhelming. :eek: If you have more than 10 requests, please start your own thread, and I will try to contribute.

Thank you!

I found the tip envelopes. Thank you so much! They are great!

I know you're busy so just take your time with the binder cover. Goodness knows I've had no trouble filling it up without a cover! :rotfl2:

Dee.. I love all your designs.. So many to choose from.. I am kind of open as to what you want to write on these invites. We are going to WDW June 1st-June 11th and have many dining reservations booked. Could I get some invites along with special ones for certain hotels and events we will be doing.

1- Binder cover with also a 1/2 in side wording if able- castle with characters saying something about 2013 WDW trip, we have a family group (13) going

2-we are staying off site the first friday we arrive and will check in at Pop Century on Saturday June 1st.. Can I get a Welcome letter or something to that effect for Pop Century, its also my niece and nephews 1st trip, their names are Abby and Michael. Sorry there is so many.. Just trying to make their first trip extra magical! Thanks

3. Can I get a welcome letter, Pirate theme, for Caribbean beach resort for my little brother Brandon, his first trip and they are staying in a pirate room and they will check in wed June 5th.

4. Lunch @ Hollywood and Vine Sat June 1st @ 12:30pm for Michael and Abby

5. June 2nd @ 5pm we have a Fantasmic package with dinner at Mama Melrose, General invite for dinner and the show if able

6. June 3rd Be Our Guest @6:05 pm, Invite for Michael and Abby and something about bringing your aunt and uncle.

7. June 4th- Ohana Character Breakfast @ 8:45 Michael and Abby invite

8. June 4th- Dinner @ Chef Mickeys @7pm Michael and Abby and family

9. June 5th- Dinner @ Coral Reef 5pm Michael and Abby, can I also get another one like this inviting Brandon

10. June 6- Donald Safari Breakfast 8am, Michael and Abby, and another inviting Brandon

11. June 6th- Rainforest Café Dinner @6:15 Michael and Abby, and another one inviting Brandon

12. Invite for Michael and a separate invite for Brandon for the Pirate Cruise at 9:30 on June 8th

13. CRT Invite for Abby and her Aunt and Nana @10am on June 8th

14. T Rex invite for Michael and Abby, a separate one for Brandon for dinner

15. Crystal Palace invite for Michael and Abby @ 12:05

16. Goodbye letter for Michael, Goodbye Letter for Abby, Goodbye Letter for Brandon (add something about have fun at Daytona Beach)

17. Surprise letter for Michael and Abby, separate one for Brandon, inviting them to the fireworks cruise on Fri June 7th @8:30

18. Bibbity Bobbity Boutique invite for Abby June 8th Downtown Disney at 9am

19. June 9th 50s Primetime @ 5:45, Michael and Abby

20. Can I also get for Michael and Abby, then a separate one for Brandon, a park invite for each park: Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon, and Hollywood Studios (this is for Star Wars weekends)

Thank you so much and I am sorry there is sooo many.. maybe I should learn to create these.. lol..

:thanks:
Almost done....:)
Dee

:wave2: Hi Dee!

I thought I saw a sample in your portfolio somewhere but now I can't find it. Can you make me a binder cover with some kind of MNSSHP theme and the words "Pasta & Potatoes Conquer Orlando - October 2013"? Also a spine cover with "Orlando - October 2013" on it?

Also could you make tip envelopes for 1900's Park Fare breakfast, Hoop Dee Doo Revue and Planet Hollywood?

Thanks!

Dee

Hi DEE!!! I love this! We are going in September, so please no rush. Could it say "Landin Family Vacation" and "September 2013". Maybe the spine could just say The Landin Family? THANK YOU!!!!

Dee

Hi Dee, I am a big fan of your work!! I would like to, please, ask for some items for our June 2013 trip if you aren't booked. I thank you in advance if you are available!

Here is the basic trip/family info...
June 2-9, 2013
WDW
Andy - age 4 - male

I have also looked through your PB files and will try to indicate which design, etc. based on your descriptions. I hope this is right!! This is my very first Disboards post so I am a little nervous!!

Binder - Fab 51 - Smoak Family - June 2-9, 2013 WDW

Letters: all addressed to Andy
Welcome Letter - Fab51
Wecome to Caribbean Beach letter - I saw a Jack Sparrow one but we are not in a pirate room. I don't mind the pirate theme, just not quite as "scary" for my four year old.

Agent P Mission - Friday, June 7
Fantasmic - Wednesday, June 5
Surprise Mickey

Coupons: all addressed to Andy
Big Top Treats
Mickeys Ice Cream
Snacks
Goofy Candy
Souvenir

Park Invites: all addressed to Andy
You Choose
Pool
MK, MK1, and MK2
HS and HS1
Epcot
Downtown Disney
Animal Kingdom

Dining Invites: all addressed to Andy
Be Our Guest - Monday, June 3 at 4:10 pm
Cape May Café - Tuesday, June 4 at 7:30 am
Ohana - Tuesday, June 4 at 5:30 pm
Mickey's Backyard BBQ - Thursday, June 6 at 6:30
Akershus - Friday, June 7 at 5:30
Ohana - Sunday, June 9 at 7:30

Tip Envelopes:
Mickey's BBQ
Akershus
Be Our Guest

Mousekeeping Envelopes:
Caribbean Beach

Oh my, I know this is huge. Thank you so much!!!

You aren't the only one who has had a long request list. ;) I am glad you like my DISigns! :goodvibes

Would it be possible to have the Generic-mommom from your binder folder say:
Freire Family Vacation
Walt Disney World.

Then from your surprise-announcement folder to have two welcome letters.
The two backgrounds I love are BBB Princesses Sophia & the other is Surprise-princesses4 Sophia. I like the wording of the surprise-princesses4 Sophia one. I need one to Joselyn & the other to Mackenzie. It doesn't matter which design goes to who. (With two girls close in age I am always having to do things that are the same but different if you know what I mean.)
We are going this July.
I am trying to make their first time to Disney as special as possible.
Thank you!!

Did you want the wording to be a "welcome to Disney" letter or a "surprise, we heard you are coming" letter?
Dee

Hey there, hi there, Ho there!!
Where they know we are going I would like something to the effect we heard you were coming to Disney & can't wait to meet you. One of your letters was something like that. Omg... Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

You requested the Ohana breakfast invitation. Is that correct?
Dee

Yes they are great!! Now how do I print them. Do I go to the photo bucket site??? Never mind I got it!!!!!!
Thanks
Again!!

Hi Dee
I love your designs! The certificates you made for my daughters ( pick a pearl) came out so fabulous. I was wondering if you might be able to make them each a certificate for a mickey ice cream please? This is their first trip & I want it to be extra special. Their names are Brooke & Kirsten. I love the designs you have already done no need to change anything. Thank you so much

Dee, do you do welcome to letters? I need 3 if you do...please:) I would like a welcome to All Star Movies: from Minnie Mouse to Arianna, one from Tinkerbell to Bella and lastly, from Cinderella to Desirae..Thank you and if you don't do these will you please send me to the right person if you know who does this? Thank you:) I can't find the person and your name popped into my tired brain..Thanks:worship: :littleangel:

Let me know is anything needs changed.
Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter