Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never have to apologize for asking me to fix a mistake I made. :) I wouldn't want a letter with a typo. I DISign early in the morning, during naps and after the kids are in bed. Some times I am tired or trying to finish something quickly because a child is waking up. It is fixed!
Dee

Thanks for everything!!! :goodvibes

Leslie pixiedust:

Hi Dee,

I think your designs are wonderful! Could I please have Pick a Pearl coupon for my 2 girls? Their names are Kirsten and Brooke. I like the coupon the way it is, no changes are needed.

I would also like a copy of your Ariel letter for Art of Animation, based off of the Downs family letter in your photobucket account. Please use Reid Family and changed the date to January 15th, 2014 please. Thank you

Welcome to the DISboard! Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

I absolutely love your DISigns I saw on a thread with letters from characters. I would love if you could make me some. I hope so!

Our trip starts May 2nd.

I would like a "you're going to Disneyland!" letter to the, Kalchik Family (that will be given with a 2013 Disneyland shirt to each) from the Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy for all 3. Ryan- age 2, Declan- age 1, Adrian- 2 months.

If you could, I would also like individual letters that will be given with little gifts when we get there, as a welcome of sorts. Just to have as keepsakes and get my 2 1/2 year old excited. I know he'll love Cars Land.

Ryan (2) lightning McQueen

Declan (1) Mickey Mouse

Adrian (2 months) Woody and Buzz

Thank you so much in advance. Can't wait to see what you come up with! I appreciate it :) Also let me know if there is any more information you will need.

- Samantha

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Thank you so much! They turned out great! I really appreciate it. Makes me that much more excited for our trip! :)

Thanks so much for those designs! I found a few (or maybe more than a few) more that I would love to have, if possible. I know you are busy, but we leave next week so please let me know if you can't have these done in time and I can attempt something!

Again, thanks for your help, and let me know if you have any questions!

1.) AgentPMission-invite-Stephen.jpg--Please address to Colin, Caitlin & Amelia, no date just "today". Do you also have one like this for the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom? I could use one of these, too!!
2.) Goodbye-Fab5-LoganCailyn.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia
3.) Surprise-Princesses4-Sophia.jpg--Amelia ("We are so excited you are coming back to Walt Disney World! We can't wait to see you again!" And, can you please add in something like "Hope you love your special package from us!")
4.) Can you please do something similar to the above letter for Caitlin with Tinker Bell and her friends (especially her favorite, Rosetta), with lots of teal and purple in the colors, and a little different text but same ideas of coming back, see you again, and package? Also, if you put something in there about Pixie Dust, can you please spell it like "PIXIE"?
5.) Surprise-Mickey-Elijah.jpg--Colin, same as above 2 with ideas of coming back, see ya real soon, and enjoy gifts I sent you. Colors; red, black, yellow, can you add in some green somewhere?
6.) Welcome-MickeyMinnie-McKennaMadison.jpg--Colin, Caitlin, & Amelia with "Welcome BACK..." please.
7.) Surprise-AK-Blank.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia, "Are you ready for a wild day? Today, we're heading to The Animal Kingdom! It's sure to be a roaring good time! Hakuna Matata!"
8.) YouChoose-MariaLE.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia. Can you add Minnie on the bottom right of the invitation with her signature, too? Can you please put "Which park are we visiting today? Well, you get to choose! No matter where you go, it's sure to be magical! See ya real soon!"
9.) Epcot-JackS.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia "Today, we are blasting into space, going under the sea, and taking a world tour at Epcot! Don't forget your passports!"
10.) MagicKingdom-MariaLE.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia, can you please put "Today, you are visiting The Magic Kingdom, the land of pirates, princesses, and magic. Get ready, your dreams might just come true!"
11.) HollywoodStudios2.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia. "Let's Rock & Roll, crack our whips with Indy, travel into the future with C-3P0, and play with Andy's Toys. We are going to Hollywood Studios!"

Thank you so much they are wonderful. What a perfect way to add a little extra magic to our first Disney trip.

DEE!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks sooooo much for giving your time and talent!!!!

Thanks so much for those designs! I found a few (or maybe more than a few) more that I would love to have, if possible. I know you are busy, but we leave next week so please let me know if you can't have these done in time and I can attempt something!

Again, thanks for your help, and let me know if you have any questions!

1.) AgentPMission-invite-Stephen.jpg--Please address to Colin, Caitlin & Amelia, no date just "today". Do you also have one like this for the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom? I could use one of these, too!!
2.) Goodbye-Fab5-LoganCailyn.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia
3.) Surprise-Princesses4-Sophia.jpg--Amelia ("We are so excited you are coming back to Walt Disney World! We can't wait to see you again!" And, can you please add in something like "Hope you love your special package from us!")
4.) Can you please do something similar to the above letter for Caitlin with Tinker Bell and her friends (especially her favorite, Rosetta), with lots of teal and purple in the colors, and a little different text but same ideas of coming back, see you again, and package? Also, if you put something in there about Pixie Dust, can you please spell it like "PIXIE"?
5.) Surprise-Mickey-Elijah.jpg--Colin, same as above 2 with ideas of coming back, see ya real soon, and enjoy gifts I sent you. Colors; red, black, yellow, can you add in some green somewhere?
6.) Welcome-MickeyMinnie-McKennaMadison.jpg--Colin, Caitlin, & Amelia with "Welcome BACK..." please.
7.) Surprise-AK-Blank.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia, "Are you ready for a wild day? Today, we're heading to The Animal Kingdom! It's sure to be a roaring good time! Hakuna Matata!"
8.) YouChoose-MariaLE.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia. Can you add Minnie on the bottom right of the invitation with her signature, too? Can you please put "Which park are we visiting today? Well, you get to choose! No matter where you go, it's sure to be magical! See ya real soon!"
9.) Epcot-JackS.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia "Today, we are blasting into space, going under the sea, and taking a world tour at Epcot! Don't forget your passports!"
10.) MagicKingdom-MariaLE.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia, can you please put "Today, you are visiting The Magic Kingdom, the land of pirates, princesses, and magic. Get ready, your dreams might just come true!"
11.) HollywoodStudios2.jpg--Colin, Caitlin & Amelia. "Let's Rock & Roll, crack our whips with Indy, travel into the future with C-3P0, and play with Andy's Toys. We are going to Hollywood Studios!"

I tried to make the letters as close to what you requested as possible. However, since you are leaving in a week, I didn't do the things that took too much time. One of the reasons I ask for 3-4 weeks is so I don't feel rushed and don't have to stop Life to complete a request. I don't have a Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom letter. Given the short timeframe, please ask someone else to help you with that one. Please let me know if there are any typos. Have a great trip!

Dee

Dee.. I love all your designs.. So many to choose from.. I am kind of open as to what you want to write on these invites. We are going to WDW June 1st-June 11th and have many dining reservations booked. Could I get some invites along with special ones for certain hotels and events we will be doing.

1- Binder cover with also a 1/2 in side wording if able- castle with characters saying something about 2013 WDW trip, we have a family group (13) going

2-we are staying off site the first friday we arrive and will check in at Pop Century on Saturday June 1st.. Can I get a Welcome letter or something to that effect for Pop Century, its also my niece and nephews 1st trip, their names are Abby and Michael. Sorry there is so many.. Just trying to make their first trip extra magical! Thanks

3. Can I get a welcome letter, Pirate theme, for Caribbean beach resort for my little brother Brandon, his first trip and they are staying in a pirate room and they will check in wed June 5th.

4. Lunch @ Hollywood and Vine Sat June 1st @ 12:30pm for Michael and Abby

5. June 2nd @ 5pm we have a Fantasmic package with dinner at Mama Melrose, General invite for dinner and the show if able

6. June 3rd Be Our Guest @6:05 pm, Invite for Michael and Abby and something about bringing your aunt and uncle.

7. June 4th- Ohana Character Breakfast @ 8:45 Michael and Abby invite

8. June 4th- Dinner @ Chef Mickeys @7pm Michael and Abby and family

9. June 5th- Dinner @ Coral Reef 5pm Michael and Abby, can I also get another one like this inviting Brandon

10. June 6- Donald Safari Breakfast 8am, Michael and Abby, and another inviting Brandon

11. June 6th- Rainforest Café Dinner @6:15 Michael and Abby, and another one inviting Brandon

12. Invite for Michael and a separate invite for Brandon for the Pirate Cruise at 9:30 on June 8th

13. CRT Invite for Abby and her Aunt and Nana @10am on June 8th

14. T Rex invite for Michael and Abby, a separate one for Brandon for dinner

15. Crystal Palace invite for Michael and Abby @ 12:05

16. Goodbye letter for Michael, Goodbye Letter for Abby, Goodbye Letter for Brandon (add something about have fun at Daytona Beach)

17. Surprise letter for Michael and Abby, separate one for Brandon, inviting them to the fireworks cruise on Fri June 7th @8:30

18. Bibbity Bobbity Boutique invite for Abby June 8th Downtown Disney at 9am

19. June 9th 50s Primetime @ 5:45, Michael and Abby

20. Can I also get for Michael and Abby, then a separate one for Brandon, a park invite for each park: Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon, and Hollywood Studios (this is for Star Wars weekends)

Thank you so much and I am sorry there is sooo many.. maybe I should learn to create these.. lol..

:thanks:

Hi, Dee,

First, thank you for all you've done to help make our trip special. I am so sorry I made you feel rushed, as I certainly feel your life is more important than your wonderful designs! :) I try to be considerate of all the DISigners on this board, as I so appreciate what you do for us. That's why I asked if a week would be enough time for my invites, certainly not expecting you to do them so quickly!

Second, all of our invitations were quite fabulous and I especially loved the Tinker Bell one! That is the one I need you to make one small correction, if you have time in the next week of course.

It's this file: Surprise-Tinkerbell2-Caitlin.jpg

We are giving this to her the day we are leaving, and your invitation says "We are counting down the days until you arrive." Can it please say "We can't wait to see you again!" instead?

Second, I must have requested the wrong file and I apologize. I have been doing all of my requests late at night when my children are in bed since this is for a surprise trip, so sleep deprivation may be causing me to make some mistakes! I was trying to request this file:
MagicKingdom2-MariaLE.jpg

No need to change any wording, just please address to Colin, Caitlin and Amelia.

Again, thank you for your time and I sincerely apologize for making you feel rushed.

Hi, Dee,

First, thank you for all you've done to help make our trip special. I am so sorry I made you feel rushed, as I certainly feel your life is more important than your wonderful designs! :) I try to be considerate of all the DISigners on this board, as I so appreciate what you do for us. That's why I asked if a week would be enough time for my invites, certainly not expecting you to do them so quickly!

Second, all of our invitations were quite fabulous and I especially loved the Tinker Bell one! That is the one I need you to make one small correction, if you have time in the next week of course.

It's this file: Surprise-Tinkerbell2-Caitlin.jpg

We are giving this to her the day we are leaving, and your invitation says "We are counting down the days until you arrive." Can it please say "We can't wait to see you again!" instead?

Second, I must have requested the wrong file and I apologize. I have been doing all of my requests late at night when my children are in bed since this is for a surprise trip, so sleep deprivation may be causing me to make some mistakes! I was trying to request this file:
MagicKingdom2-MariaLE.jpg

No need to change any wording, just please address to Colin, Caitlin and Amelia.

Again, thank you for your time and I sincerely apologize for making you feel rushed.

No worries! I want to add a little pixie dust to everyone's trip. I feel less stressed when I have a lot time to complete a request. I try to play and interact with my kids most of the day and not let my DISboard craze interfere. :) So I DIS during the early morning, naps and at night. I am familiar with sleep depravation! :goodvibes I made your changes on the original post. Sometimes it takes a little while for PB to update.
Have a great trip!
Dee

Dee,
You made this so quick! Thank you so much for the time you take to make all our Disney vacations truly magical.

Good Morning

Thank you for helping to make so many of us had magic to our trips:goodvibes
i was hoping you might be able to help me:goodvibes
I planning a trip for my best ( forever) friend and our families a total of 16 people.
Looking for Mickey and Cinderalla together if posiblle.

our trip is July 3rd thur July 14 2013
We are Grace ( Mickey ) and Susie ( cinderalla )
We call each other FOREVER FRIENDS

Any thing you can do would be wonderful
I f it would be to much trouble that o.k

I would like the one with the castle and all the Disney characters with the info
Do you have any ideas for something will everyone names?

thank you taking the time to read this and have a very MAGICAL day:)
Grace

Good Morning

Thank you for helping to make so many of us had magic to our trips:goodvibes
i was hoping you might be able to help me:goodvibes
I planning a trip for my best ( forever) friend and our families a total of 16 people.
Looking for Mickey and Cinderalla together if posiblle.

our trip is July 3rd thur July 14 2013
We are Grace ( Mickey ) and Susie ( cinderalla )
We call each other FOREVER FRIENDS

Any thing you can do would be wonderful
I f it would be to much trouble that o.k

I would like the one with the castle and all the Disney characters with the info
Do you have any ideas for something will everyone names?

thank you taking the time to read this and have a very MAGICAL day:)
Grace

May I please have a little more information? Are you wanting welcome letters? Binder cover? I don't make shirt DISigns. I am happy to help however I can.
Thank you,
Dee

:wave2: Hi Dee!

I thought I saw a sample in your portfolio somewhere but now I can't find it. Can you make me a binder cover with some kind of MNSSHP theme and the words "Pasta & Potatoes Conquer Orlando - October 2013"? Also a spine cover with "Orlando - October 2013" on it?

Also could you make tip envelopes for 1900's Park Fare breakfast, Hoop Dee Doo Revue and Planet Hollywood?

Thanks!

Dee.. I love all your designs.. So many to choose from.. I am kind of open as to what you want to write on these invites. We are going to WDW June 1st-June 11th and have many dining reservations booked. Could I get some invites along with special ones for certain hotels and events we will be doing.

1- Binder cover with also a 1/2 in side wording if able- castle with characters saying something about 2013 WDW trip, we have a family group (13) going

2-we are staying off site the first friday we arrive and will check in at Pop Century on Saturday June 1st.. Can I get a Welcome letter or something to that effect for Pop Century, its also my niece and nephews 1st trip, their names are Abby and Michael. Sorry there is so many.. Just trying to make their first trip extra magical! Thanks

3. Can I get a welcome letter, Pirate theme, for Caribbean beach resort for my little brother Brandon, his first trip and they are staying in a pirate room and they will check in wed June 5th.

4. Lunch @ Hollywood and Vine Sat June 1st @ 12:30pm for Michael and Abby

5. June 2nd @ 5pm we have a Fantasmic package with dinner at Mama Melrose, General invite for dinner and the show if able

6. June 3rd Be Our Guest @6:05 pm, Invite for Michael and Abby and something about bringing your aunt and uncle.

7. June 4th- Ohana Character Breakfast @ 8:45 Michael and Abby invite

8. June 4th- Dinner @ Chef Mickeys @7pm Michael and Abby and family

9. June 5th- Dinner @ Coral Reef 5pm Michael and Abby, can I also get another one like this inviting Brandon

10. June 6- Donald Safari Breakfast 8am, Michael and Abby, and another inviting Brandon

11. June 6th- Rainforest Café Dinner @6:15 Michael and Abby, and another one inviting Brandon

12. Invite for Michael and a separate invite for Brandon for the Pirate Cruise at 9:30 on June 8th

13. CRT Invite for Abby and her Aunt and Nana @10am on June 8th

14. T Rex invite for Michael and Abby, a separate one for Brandon for dinner

15. Crystal Palace invite for Michael and Abby @ 12:05

16. Goodbye letter for Michael, Goodbye Letter for Abby, Goodbye Letter for Brandon (add something about have fun at Daytona Beach)

17. Surprise letter for Michael and Abby, separate one for Brandon, inviting them to the fireworks cruise on Fri June 7th @8:30

18. Bibbity Bobbity Boutique invite for Abby June 8th Downtown Disney at 9am

19. June 9th 50s Primetime @ 5:45, Michael and Abby

20. Can I also get for Michael and Abby, then a separate one for Brandon, a park invite for each park: Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon, and Hollywood Studios (this is for Star Wars weekends)

Thank you so much and I am sorry there is sooo many.. maybe I should learn to create these.. lol..

:thanks:

Due to the large request, I will post them as I complete them. I have a couple questions.
What name would you like on your binder cover?
Who is Fantasmic made out to?
Do you want the CRT invite made out only to Abby? If you want the aunt and Nana included, please provide the aunt's name.
You are missing date and/or time for Crystal Palace and T-Rex.
Thanks,
Dee

:wave: Hi Again, Dee!

I know you are very busy and there is absoultely no rush with this one. We had a change of plans and decided to add a Hollywood and Vine breakfast to our ADRs. Could you make this one:
http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/d...t=4&o=22&_suid=136568860264304328509562864854
Addressed to Jack and Sydney.

Instead of the date could it read "we can't wait to see this morning at Hollywood Studios!"

Thank you again!! I loved all the other ones you made for us I already have them printed and ready to go! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter