• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go. Please let me know if you need anything changed. I haven't done magnet DISigns before, and I really haven't seen many to know what I am supposed to include. Is the first one what you are wanting? I was a little unsure.
Thanks,
Dee

Fantasy-PernellKristen.jpg

Fantasy-Honeymoon-PernellKristen.jpg

Fantasy1-Kristen.jpg

Fantasy-Pernell.jpg

Dee, These are ABSOLUTELY perfect. Thank you so very much! We are so excited to put these on our door!

Just wondering as well, could you possibly use a personal picture? Such as the one in my avatar of Pernell proposing in WDW?

Thank you so much for the great DISigns, these are wonderful and Lexie will love them too! Thank you for all you do!

Alice

Hi Dee! I have to say that I've been going through your designs and I love everyone of them! I have been struggling to find autograph book covers for my 2 daughters. My older daughter Samantha, who will be 10, loves all the princesses, the color purple, this will be her 3rd trip. My younger daughter Jennell, who is 5, is a Tinkerbell fanatic, loves anything pink and will be making her first trip. Our trip is planned for June 17-27.

Could I possibly get you to help me?

Just wondering as well, could you possibly use a personal picture? Such as the one in my avatar of Pernell proposing in WDW?

I can use a personal picture, but only if it has a high ppi. If you want me to try please pm the photo to me. You are correct, your request was for a different DISign. Mandy is super, sweet and wanted to do even more for you than you requested. I am sorry I wrongfully got upset. I am happy you now have more!:)
Dee

I can use a personal picture, but only if it has a high ppi. If you want me to try please pm the photo to me. You are correct, your request was for a different DISign. Mandy is super, sweet and wanted to do even more for you than you requested. I am sorry I wrongfully got upset. I am happy you now have more!:)
Dee

Again, I am truly embarrassed that I made that mistake. My apology went out to both of you! What you all do is truly magical and it is greatly appreciated! I will send you a PM. Again, Thank you!

Hi Dee! I have to say that I've been going through your designs and I love everyone of them! I have been struggling to find autograph book covers for my 2 daughters. My older daughter Samantha, who will be 10, loves all the princesses, the color purple, this will be her 3rd trip. My younger daughter Jennell, who is 5, is a Tinkerbell fanatic, loves anything pink and will be making her first trip. Our trip is planned for June 17-27.

Could I possibly get you to help me?

Please let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Fairies2-Jennell.jpg

Princesses-Samantha-1.jpg

Dee those are AWESOME!! Thank you so much!

I showed them to my daughters and I think they were fighting back tears!

Well, now my 13 year old son wants one. I honestly didn't think he'd want to get autographs this trip. This is his 3rd trip also. But, as I'm sure you've guessed by now, he wants one too.

Could I trouble you for one for Tyler. He likes the boy characters, not the princes, but the guys. i.e. - Gaston, Buzz, Woody, Stich, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Aladdin, Perry, and so on and so on.

If I could get this from you also, I would REALLY appreciate it!!!

Hi,
It looks great! However, can you put "Prescott's Wish Trip" Prescott is my little guy who is being granted a wish through Make a Wish. I can't wait to show him all the characters in your design. Thanks again!

I am really sorry about that. I am glad you requested it again. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Sorry,
Dee

Generic2-PrescottFamily.jpg

I am planning a trip with 2 friends for August and I am wondering if you would do an invite for me? We will be having tea at the Grand Floridian..info to include: Garden View Tea August 9,2013 at 4pm...thank you...no hurry and I understand family first:) I hope you had a great and relaxing time on your vacation...you deserve it:) Thank you again..

Hi,
It looks great! However, can you put "Prescott's Wish Trip" Prescott is my little guy who is being granted a wish through Make a Wish. I can't wait to show him all the characters in your design. Thanks again!

My goodness! First I completely skip you and then I mess up your cover. Yikes! I hope I got it right this time. :goodvibes
Dee

Generic2-Prescott.jpg

Here you go! I know green isn't a primary color, but I thought it would be ok. If you want me to stick to red, blue or yellow please let me know. Also, I think the image you sent is super cute! I did want to give you the option of other characters with glasses. If Sienna is really into a princess/several princesses or another character I can try to put glasses on them. Here is an example of Snow White with glasses. I also put glasses on a regular looking Minnie Mouse. I just want you to know you have other options if you want them. Let me know if anything needs changed. Good luck with future posts! :goodvibes
Dee

Fairies1-Nora.jpg

Minnie-Glasses1-Sienna.jpg

MonstersInc-Kaileigh.jpg

SnowWhite-Glasses.jpg

Thank you, thank you so much!! These are awesome!! The girls are going to flip out when they see them. Thanks again so much for your talent.

Lisa

I am planning a trip with 2 friends for August and I am wondering if you would do an invite for me? We will be having tea at the Grand Floridian..info to include: Garden View Tea August 9,2013 at 4pm...thank you...no hurry and I understand family first:) I hope you had a great and relaxing time on your vacation...you deserve it:) Thank you again..

Couple quick questions:
Is the invite for adults or kids?
Names?
Disney's site is giving me trouble right now. Are you going to My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party?
Thanks,
Dee

2 Adults, names, Karen and Jeanne:) I don't have to have one, as I will be leaving it on their bed:) Thank you Dee...like I said, no rush..please don't get frustrated...take your time, take a deep breath and think happy thoughts:) Thank you

Dee those are AWESOME!! Thank you so much!

I showed them to my daughters and I think they were fighting back tears!

Well, now my 13 year old son wants one. I honestly didn't think he'd want to get autographs this trip. This is his 3rd trip also. But, as I'm sure you've guessed by now, he wants one too.

Could I trouble you for one for Tyler. He likes the boy characters, not the princes, but the guys. i.e. - Gaston, Buzz, Woody, Stich, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Aladdin, Perry, and so on and so on.

If I could get this from you also, I would REALLY appreciate it!!!

Let me know if you want anything changed. I can easily add or subtract characters.
Dee

Generic-Tyler.jpg

2 Adults, names, Karen and Jeanne:) I don't have to have one, as I will be leaving it on their bed:) Thank you Dee...like I said, no rush..please don't get frustrated...take your time, take a deep breath and think happy thoughts:) Thank you

Is this what you are wanting? I am happy to play around some more with it. I can easily add a princess or some other Disney character if you want. Please let me know if you want anything changed.
Dee

GardenViewTea-invite-Karen.jpg

GardenViewTea-invite-Jeanne.jpg

Hi Dee!

I love your designs so much! I have just started trying to create some of my own designs on the 3x4 cards thread. I'm totally new to this but I was looking at the CRT invite you made for amydeich and I would really like to use a border like the one you used. I also really like the background you used to fill the border. Would you mind sharing where I can find borders like this to use in my own designs? I really want to learn how to make nicer cards. I also love the clip art images you have been using! Have you just been using google or is there a specific site where you are finding these beautiful images? Any suggestions you can give me would be truly appreciated! Thank you so much and keep up the wonderful work you are doing here!

Dee Hill said:
Please double check for typos. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee
My sister just booked her older daughter a ticket to join us for part of the trip. Is it possible to change just the Merida letter to include her?

It would say
Love, Dad, Mom, Amanda and Daniel

Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter