• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Decorations on November 15-18 weekend?

Minnie Rose

Mouseketeer
Hi, has anybody any idea if we'll find any Christmas decorations for November 15-18 weekend?
We are contemplating our first stay at the Fort in a cabin for my birthday, and I'm excited!
Do you also know if golf carts rates can be prorated? We want to rent one and we'll arrive around 8:00 pm there. Do we pay the first day a prorated fee for just few hours or it's better to start from the following day?
Thank you in advance Great Camping Community!

You will definitely see some decorations by mid-November.

Folks take down Halloween as soon as November 1st and Christmas starts to go up at the same time.

By December 1st it's a winter wonderland!

Do you also know if golf carts rates can be prorated? We want to rent one and we'll arrive around 8:00 pm there. Do we pay the first day a prorated fee for just few hours or it's better to start from the following day?
Thank you in advance Great Camping Community!

Sorry, they do not prorate. While I was checking in one evening, they were advising people to come back the next morning as they would be charged for the whole day even though it was very late. Also, the rental would still only last to the next morning. 10:00 AM, I think.

Ah ok, so we'll start the cart on the following morning.
And you think 10 am is the return time? So before the room check out? (I assume that's at 11:00 like the other resorts.)
I'm happy if we can see some decorations, even if it won't be the full spectacle as later on.
Thank you for you replies!
Really excited!

If you are getting the cart from Disney I would double check with the Bike Barn. I seem to recall from when I made my reservation that their rental day went from 1 PM to 1 PM.

You will definitely see some decorations by mid-November.

Folks take down Halloween as soon as November 1st and Christmas starts to go up at the same time.

By December 1st it's a winter wonderland![/QUOTE

Good to know that the campground will be decorated by Dec. 1st, as we have a sleigh ride booked for Dec. 1st and I was worried that there wouldn't be many decorations up yet.

Thanks, Minniesota 2002

That's great! Looking forward to see them!

I'm not booked yet because I don't know if it will be cheaper to use my AP discount for the cabin or if to wait until next week, when we'll be at AoA for 2 nights for my daughter's birthday, and hope to get a bounce back offer. Do you think it will apply for the following month or are they for farther in the future. If it's offered, do you think the discount will be more than the AP or the same?
I know, I have lots of questions, sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter