Decorating your resort room?

There's always that one person that doesn't want to have a good time I guess. But some of the comments were a little...oh, I dunno...what do I wanna say...immature for supposed adults?

Especially:
"ghettoing up the place"

Oh you know I had to put my 2 cents in.

Glad you put your two cents in! When I read that I was stunned. I know about the Ghetto....trust me...my window at the CBR is far from the Ghetto.

I hope my decorations at BWV don't look "ghetto-ish". I found some window clings at Dollar Tree here for Christmas - Tinkerbell and Mickey Mouse. I'm planning in decorating the bedroom balcony door with the Mickey Mouse ones for my grandson (1) and putting up lighted garland around the windows. Just want it to look more classy than cheesy since staying at BWV. If anyone sees my big lime green Mickey head and garland, wave hi! (have boardwalk view :goodvibes )

If my decorations as ghetto, then they are ghetto-fabulous! I'm already working on the ones for our Christmas trip.

Guess I will be adding to the ghetto look on our upcoming trip too. I will have two windows to decorate!!! Hoping to get adjoining room!!! But I do have a question about putting up the lights. What do you use to put them up with around the window?:confused3

Guess I will be adding to the ghetto look on our upcoming trip too. I will have two windows to decorate!!! Hoping to get adjoining room!!! But I do have a question about putting up the lights. What do you use to put them up with around the window?:confused3

I have used suction cup hooks in the past (and last Christmas we had three adjoining rooms @Pop...all with lights in the windows! :thumbsup2) Don't forget an extension cord and a timer so your lights will be one when you come back to your room @night (makes it so easy to find your room!) :santa:

I hope my decorations at BWV don't look "ghetto-ish". I found some window clings at Dollar Tree here for Christmas - Tinkerbell and Mickey Mouse. I'm planning in decorating the bedroom balcony door with the Mickey Mouse ones for my grandson (1) and putting up lighted garland around the windows. Just want it to look more classy than cheesy since staying at BWV. If anyone sees my big lime green Mickey head and garland, wave hi! (have boardwalk view :goodvibes )

You will be fine:) ,its what you like to express how you feel do not worry about what other people think,I can Imagin what your grandson will think:goodvibes

I will need 2 timers. I have a 3 prong plug for one of my extention cords so need to get one that will accommodate that one (normally in the appliance/hardware area vs with lighting of a store like wally world)

I will be staying at POP for St. patrick's day... I NEED ideas!! HELP... I want to decorate... oh and it's also by hubby's b-day... any tips?

Would like a cool Dis graphic, and want to get ahold of Tracie...(her work is great!) However I am a new DIS member and won't allow me. Any ideas??
:santa:

we went the last few times and we decorated the windows with a bunch of stuff. they just dont want anyone used tape on the windows but we just used hooks and we had lighst and garlin little disney charcters in teh window. i had so much fun doing my window. when i get the pic ill post them on here. have fun all.

Oh, we love this!! We bring our 50 plush disney characters for our window.
-disney strand of lights around the window
-disney picture frames around the room
-disney kleenex
-disney plates and napkins on our food table with usually a disney tablecloth
-i bring my dd minnie purse and hang it over the lamp
-we go crazy with the decorating, our car has disney clings all over it.
Have fun decorating!!

Going overboard a bit .... Maybe ?? :confused3 :rotfl2:

The poster of that message needs a life, we are decorating our windows and I hope everyone enjoys them. We leave Fri. morn. and Sunday night all of our travel mates were at my house making the window decorations and having a great time. Kids adults all together, isn't that what the magic is about. 15 year old kids home on a Sunday night for a "Get ready for Disney Pizza Night" I think that is part of the spirit of Disney. So window decorators of the world unite and make some beautiful windows. See you there 12/5-12/14 and Happy Holidays.

Oh my we are still upset over the "GHETTO" comment! Personally I just brushed it off and figured to each his own!! Me I'll be decorating ! If you don't want to then don't !!I find it great to find my room at night ! And with my demintia that's important !!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I did like the idea of the timer though as I can save Disney some money:rolleyes1 Happy Decorating !!

We loved looking at all the decorated windows during our trip last year.

Here's a picture of ours (If I can remember how to post a picture that is):)
As you can tell by the reflection we stayed at Pop Century and had a great time!

disneyworld-012.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter