Decorating your resort room?

mommaU4 said:
LOL This so funny because the planning for our ladies-only trip was just starting to wind down.

Hahahaha... Like a stealth team.

"ok you talk to the boy at the counter and keep him turned away.... You get the attention of the guy that next to the paint chips with confusion on "gloss or flat". Once I hear see the GO sign I'll then obtain the Mickey Greens.... Ready... Break!" :grouphug:

okay i'm loving these!!!

Party-Lights-836473_box-_o_bones_both_sm.jpg

what do ya think of these??

Party-Lights-836471_trick_o_treats_both_sm.jpg

i hope these pics work!!

Hello everyone! I was just reading about everyones decorating ideas! They all sound great. :teeth: I do have one question though. Is there something significant about the color Lime Green?

I just had an idea....you could make up and sign a whole bunch of mickey heads and tape them to people's doors with sayings like...Greetings from the Harris Family or Have the best Vacation ever and sign your family's name.

What a great thread! It would have NEVER occured to me to decorate my room! When we were at SSR in December there was a room that had a bunch of stuff on their balcony - lights and Mickey Christmas Decorations and such. I thought it was because staff lived there or something! Duh, now I know it was just a crafty person!

SO swiping the idea about making a garland with the paint chips - love that idea! Thanks for sharing all the great ideas everyone!

Pbharris4 said:
I just had an idea....you could make up and sign a whole bunch of mickey heads and tape them to people's doors with sayings like...Greetings from the Harris Family or Have the best Vacation ever and sign your family's name.

i loove this idea! thanks!!

Twingle said:
SO swiping the idea about making a garland with the paint chips - love that idea! Thanks for sharing all the great ideas everyone!
Swipe away!! that's what we are all here for!! :teeth:

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Swipe away!! that's what we are all here for!! :teeth:
I'm so uncreative, I'm wondering if I can just hire someone here to come and decorate my room for me. :sad2: :teeth:

I went to Wal-Mart and bought a yard of "clear vinyl", my dd's and I then printed out free coloring pics from various websites. We traced our pics. onto the vinyl, and then got permanent markers and colored in our pics. We now have "home-made" window clings. My daughter also leaves her Mickey and Minnie stuffed animals in the window.

I love the idea of the green Mickey heads....Home Depot here I come! :thumbsup2

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
the Alien Green/Lime green color is the color used to identify other DIS members :)

:banana:
Happy Decorating!!!
Thanks muches! I thought it was something like that. :teeth: Always good to make sure though.

mommaU4 said:
I'm so uncreative, I'm wondering if I can just hire someone here to come and decorate my room for me

ooo i'm free i'm free!!!! :cheer2: :banana:
i cannot wait until the kids get older and we get to reserve 2 rooms!!! that's 2 windows!!!!! :sunny:

I went to Wal-Mart and bought a yard of "clear vinyl", my dd's and I then printed out free coloring pics from various websites. We traced our pics. onto the vinyl, and then got permanent markers and colored in our pics. We now have "home-made" window clings. My daughter also leaves her Mickey and Minnie stuffed animals in the window.

Now this is soo creative and fabulous! i will HAVE to try it!!!

it is exciting coming back to the room!! It's like parks: woohoo and then resort: woohoo too!

i love to decorate my window and then see it all lit up at night and all the responses from other vacationers!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter