• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Decorate camp site December

BB&T mom

Earning My Ears
I can't wait to be in Disney In December 16-24. So how is the camp sights decorated? I heard the camp sites/campers are all decked out in lights, Mickie light post and more. I'am going to take my children for a walk one afternoon/night I heard sight so different and pretty there. So campers tell me what we'll see at your fine sight in December. Will you be putting anything "Green" up so if we talk by, we'll know "there's a Dis person" I also read the smells from the great chefs campers there cant be beat so hope these cooks are friendly.

:cool1: lots of people decorate your site have gone every New Years sents 1988 there are some cool decorations. Go by the 600 loop and see Zimmerman's decorations the win
best decorated site for many years. It is good to see alot of people in the haliday sprite. Hope This Helps...

We were there in Dec. 02 and I have to say, it looks like a mini version of the Osbourne lights! :lovestruc Really beautiful. You have to walk through the 100 loop.....since there seems to be quite a few long timers there, it is truly amazing what they do. :Pinkbounc We're staying in a cabin this year so I don't care what anyone else does, I'm decorating!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

It reminds me of being in a neighborhood back home where everyone decorates. Some go all out while others do little of nothing. I am amazed at the extent some people go to when decorating. It must take them days to do some of the stuff they do (and days to take it all down. ;) ).

We'll be there in October. It's our first time in FW, so I don't really know what to expect. I'm planning on bringing our regular Halloween decorations, esp. the blinky ones that stick in the window.

I'd guess that for Christmas, there will be a lot of those blow-up, light-up decorations. Big bang for the amount of storage.

You need to take pictures and post them here so we can live the FW Christmas experience. :)

Plan to take pictures in Dec. I just dont know how to post them on the boards. Sure was looking for more feed back on the lights ext. Where are the December Campers???I do want to read MORE please DO TELL...

hi everyone,

we had halloween decorations along with most the campground.. even the carts were decorated.. spiderwebs/lights etc... our family had a great time looking at all the sites.. some even had giant inflatables!! one family had carved pumpkins,bales of hay,smoke etc.. and candy with a help your self sign... we can't wait until our trip this year...dh was grumbling about a weight limit... not this year w the new hemi :rotfl: besides just how much do milk jug skeleton's weigh :rolleyes1

allisophie said:
hi everyone,

besides just how much do milk jug skeleton's weigh :rolleyes1

These sound cool! How do you make them?

I've always wanted a smoke machine...this might be my excuse. :teeth:

We go for New Years for the Past 18 years. We decorate with blow-up light-up decorations and are site looks like main street with all the lights.We cover all the trees the drive way and any thing that dose not move with lights. Sorry if my first Post didn't tell up every thing you wanted to know. Hope This Helps... AS iT take 1-1/2 to decorate the site.

stillh2o Thanks for your post sure wish you would come in Dec. so I could see yours. This thead is getting better more great ideas everyone thanks for great info sounds like Oct. is a good month too. I will take pictures in Dec. maybe my Chesapeake buddies on this thread can help out with posting the DEC. pictures.

mkandk said:
These sound cool! How do you make them?

I've always wanted a smoke machine...this might be my excuse. :teeth:

family fun magazine had them on their web site last year...he's called mr bottle bones.. on the web site www.familyfun.com under crafts,type in mr bottlebones :) let me know if you need any more help or tips

this year I hope to make a smaller one along with the other 3 :) after all we are a family of 4 :goodvibes

one family had dry ice in a cooler.... I'm guessing they are locals.. I can't see Dh hauling dry ice down to wdw :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter