Decked out strollers

waltfans5

Earning My Ears
Hi-

I was on here a while back and there was a thread about decorating your strollers for Disney. If anyone knows how to find that thread or has some pics of their own decked out strollers can you post them. We are going in May and I think my girls would get a kick out of doing this.
Thanks!

I don't have pictures on my computer but when we went to Disney at Halloween when my daughter was around 18 months we all dressed as pirates and I decorated the stroller like a pirate ship. I used a pattern I found at Joanns and despite my mediocre sewing skills it turned out really cute. I also have decorated our stroller with battery operated Christmas lights which comes in really handy when touring the parks at night!

I think I might have my husband rig something up with the christmas lights or maybe even just use alot of Dollar Store glow necklaces.:)

I was just at the dollar store today and scored big time. I found glow wands!! too cute and I got my DH a glow sword. I don't know what I am doing with our stroller yet. We are suppose to be getting a side by side red/black one. So I'm thinking Mick-ing it out.

We decorated our stroller when we went last year. It made finding it very easy!!

I bought lots of cut off pieces of colourful ribbon and we tied it in bows all down the handles. As it was only ribbon it didn't interfere with folding it down and you could see it from a mile off.

Sorry I don't have a photo. But have a go it doesn't take long and it looks great!! You can also do it very cheaply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter