Deck Plans?

AndrewL

Earning My Ears
Should pack deck plans to take with you onboard, or do they
have them in your stateroom?

I know they have them on the ship. Can't remember if they put them in the staterooms. I do know that you can get them from guest services though.

guest services and should be in your stateroom on first day if i remember

Did you want deck plans to find your way around the ship??? Don't worry. On every deck and in every elevator it tells you what is on that deck and if it is forward, mid, or aft.

After the first day you will have no problem navigating around the ship.

MJ

There's a one-page deck plan in your stateroom -- but you really don't need it. There are directional signs everywhere, and it's very easy to find your way around.

And one of the tv channels "plays" the deck plan / location of common areas 24/7 in your room. THe only problem with it is that it's not interactive - you cant tell it to show you where animators palatte is - you just have to watch and wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter