Deck plans

teglazer

Earning My Ears
Hi does anyone know where I can find a small printable version of deck plans for the Fantasy. I'd like to make a card or something for him to keep on him/ his wheelchair. He likes to be independent but I would like him to not get lost :)

You can find the deck plans on our site here. http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-deckplans.htm
I'm not sure if you can get them to print out in a size that would work for you, but you could try from there.

Also, on the ship, on each floor near the elevators, you will find somewhat of a deck plan that should help with directions (it helps me often). ;) Good luck!

Maybe google "Disney Fantasy Locator Cards" to print out. I don't know if that would be more inline of what you need.

DCL should get their softies to place deck plans on the app.

I thought they were once you're on board...

Additionally I've always been given or found a map of the ship at Guest Services once on board. Easily to fold - and much easier to read than on some tiny cards.

Unless the OP wants this mysterious "he" to have the map beforehand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter