Deck 5 rooms

delo4

Mouseketeer<br><font color=blue>I am not a fancy f
we booked 5154 and 5156. They are not connecting but I believe we can connect through the verandas? Can anyone tell me for sure? Also, is there any problem with noise from the nightclubs since we are deck 5 aft right above them? This is on the Fantasy.

Not sure about the verandas connecting, but we were in 5158 (next to 5156) on the Dream (same deck plan as the Fantasy) and never heard any noise from the nightclubs.

On the Dream and Fantasy, the nightclubs are on deck 4.

It looks like those two rooms are just barely over "Pink", which if I remember correctly is pretty quiet as clubs in the adult area go. If I also remember correctly that hallway you're in is a dead-end, all the traffic from the aft elevators to go forward has to go to the starboard side hallway.

Does anyone know if the verandas connect if the room does not?

Does anyone know if the verandas connect if the room does not?
On the Dream & Fantasy, AFAIK, except for some verandahs on deck 10, all verandah dividers open. Regardless if the rooms have connecting interior doors or not.

Awesome, thank you. We almost always stay in a 9B deck two, but this time it's a special trip and we are springing for verandas!

I am not sure, those are the end of the extended balcony on the port side of the ship, if I remember correctly.

On the Dream & Fantasy, AFAIK, except for some verandahs on deck 10, all verandah dividers open. Regardless if the rooms have connecting interior doors or not.

While that may be true, there are some balcony rooms where the divider only opens on one side. For example i think that cabin 6660 the balcony only opened to cabin 6658. If you look at the side view, there are wider white steel beams like every 6 cabins and I thought there wasn't an opening between those.

While that may be true, there are some balcony rooms where the divider only opens on one side. For example i think that cabin 6660 the balcony only opened to cabin 6658. If you look at the side view, there are wider white steel beams like every 6 cabins and I thought there wasn't an opening between those.
OK, I know the un-openable (is that a word?) ones on deck 10 are due to the superstructure of the ship. So there may be a few others (on different decks) as well.

This was our verandah on the Fantasy - divider that can be opened:
verandah 2 fantasy 2014 opening verandah 20090 P1030231 1500.jpg

And the other side - divider that cannot be opened:
verandah 1 fantasy 2014 non-opening divider 20089 P1030233 1500.jpg

Hmmm, I wonder how we can know for sure. We could not get connecting cabins on deck 5, so,we thought at least the verandas will connect. Now I am not so Sure?

Hmmm, I wonder how we can know for sure. We could not get connecting cabins on deck 5, so,we thought at least the verandas will connect. Now I am not so Sure?
You may just have to be surprised when you get onboard.

Well, we really want connecting verandahs since we have some little ones in one of the cabins. If the verandas connect, it's easier to watch tv from the other cabin, while the little ones sleep. You can just peek at them through the verandah door.

The two cabins you have are extended balcony, they have almost double the room of the standard balcony! I'm sure someone on here will respond with a definitive answer soon.

OK, I know the un-openable (is that a word?) ones on deck 10 are due to the superstructure of the ship. So there may be a few others (on different decks) as well.

This was our verandah on the Fantasy - divider that can be opened:
View attachment 121736

And the other side - divider that cannot be opened:
View attachment 121737

Yes, that structure that you have pictures goes through the decks. I think that is actually between 6658 and 6656. We had 6660 and 6658 and one of them could not open on the other side, the wall was almost identical to your second picture.

Yes, that structure that you have pictures goes through the decks. I think that is actually between 6658 and 6656. We had 6660 and 6658 and one of them could not open on the other side, the wall was almost identical to your second picture.
Well my pictures were from our verandah on deck 10, but the situation is the same. Due to how the ship is built some of the dividers do not open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter