Deck 2 Fantasy

mvlimmex

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I have a question about 2 rooms on the Fantasy. We are booked in connecting rooms 2530 and 2532 and are excited about being on deck 2. My only question is do these rooms hold 4 people each. I have read that some rooms on deck 2 sleep 3 and others sleep 4. The CM told us that these rooms do sleep 4, but another website I read said that it sleeps 3.:confused3
I am really hoping they both sleep 4 as am excited to have these rooms and we are a party of 8.

Thanks,
Vicki

Hi,
I have a question about 2 rooms on the Fantasy. We are booked in connecting rooms 2530 and 2532 and are excited about being on deck 2. My only question is do these rooms hold 4 people each. I have read that some rooms on deck 2 sleep 3 and others sleep 4. The CM told us that these rooms do sleep 4, but another website I read said that it sleeps 3.:confused3
I am really hoping they both sleep 4 as am excited to have these rooms and we are a party of 8.

Thanks,
Vicki

YOu would not be able to book 4 people into a room that only sleeps 3.

A lot of cabins within each cat. do vary with berths. It does seem both these cabins hold 4, so you will have three beds in each.

I was just able to book 4 bodies in 2530 and 2532 on the Fantasy for a dummy date. :thumbsup2 So, both rooms hold 4 bodies. So, that means each room has a queen bed, couch bed, and the ceiling pull down bunk.

HTH

A lot of cabins within each cat. do vary with berths. It does seem both these cabins hold 4, so you will have three beds in each.

I was just able to book 4 bodies in 2530 and 2532 on the Fantasy for a dummy date. :thumbsup2 So, both rooms hold 4 bodies. So, that means each room has a queen bed, couch bed, and the ceiling pull down bunk.

HTH

Thanks so much!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter