Deck 2 Disney Fantasy

Jacq7414

DIS Veteran
We booked a midship ocean view cabin on the Fantasy. How is the noise level on those cabins? I saw another post about it on the Dream and now I’m a little worried that it’ll be noisy.

You can try to find your stateroom number on disneycruiselineblog and there may be reviews for it. Certainly there will be rooms for it close by if not that room.

We stayed in cabin 2556 on our 2019 cruise. I loved it so much I then booked it again for our cruise last month. Both times we were in the cabin was great. Very quiet, hardly saw any other passengers. There were no cabins across from us so that helped with it being quiet. We went down a "secret" hallway to get to the cabin. I was worried since it is on the same deck as Enchanted Garden, but actually loved it, heard no noises at all. I booked the same cabin for our 2021 cruise, but changed it to a Magic cruise. I will always book 2556 (or one close by if taken)whenever we cruise on the Fantasy. The cabin was also in great shape. It also had great CC views.

We stayed in cabin 2556 on our 2019 cruise. I loved it so much I then booked it again for our cruise last month. Both times we were in the cabin was great. Very quiet, hardly saw any other passengers. There were no cabins across from us so that helped with it being quiet. We went down a "secret" hallway to get to the cabin. I was worried since it is on the same deck as Enchanted Garden, but actually loved it, heard no noises at all. I booked the same cabin for our 2021 cruise, but changed it to a Magic cruise. I will always book 2556 (or one close by if taken)whenever we cruise on the Fantasy. The cabin was also in great shape. It also had great CC views.
Thank you. That’s good to hear. We are in 2018 but maybe I’ll call to see if that room is open. Someone on the FB group said they don’t always release all of the rooms

Thank you. That’s good to hear. We are in 2018 but maybe I’ll call to see if that room is open. Someone on the FB group said they don’t always release all of the rooms

FB is correct. The Disney website will show 8 rooms at a time. Same rooms will be shown until booked. They always start with port side rooms. If you want to see the beaches and buildings on CC, you will want a starboard cabin. Port side is the side with just some plants and not much else. We prefer starboard, so I always call and tell them which cabin I want. Very easy to do.

FB is correct. The Disney website will show 8 rooms at a time. Same rooms will be shown until booked. They always start with port side rooms. If you want to see the beaches and buildings on CC, you will want a starboard cabin. Port side is the side with just some plants and not much else. We prefer starboard, so I always call and tell them which cabin I want. Very easy to do.
Thank you. I will do this tomorrow then. Can they just change my room if I give them my reservation number?

Was able to call and change it. The girl was a bit short on the phone and said I should have been able to see it online (I wasn’t) but she did it for me anyway. Kind of made it seem like I was wasting her time 🙄. I was able to get room 2554 though 🎉

Thank you. I will do this tomorrow then. Can they just change my room if I give them my reservation number?

Yes, that's all you need to do. You can look at the deck plans on the Disney site to see where the cabin is located, if you haven't already. The "secret" hallway to the cabins is behind next to the bathroom. It doesn't really show it on the deck plans. I should have mentioned before that cabin 2556 only sleeps 3, it doesn't have the upper berth. If you need a cabin for four, you could ask which ones in that area sleep four. If I remember right, cabin 2554 might sleep 4. I think the people on that side of us had magnets will four people's names.

Yes, that's all you need to do. You can look at the deck plans on the Disney site to see where the cabin is located, if you haven't already. The "secret" hallway to the cabins is behind next to the bathroom. It doesn't really show it on the deck plans. I should have mentioned before that cabin 2556 only sleeps 3, it doesn't have the upper berth. If you need a cabin for four, you could ask which ones in that area sleep four. If I remember right, cabin 2554 might sleep 4. I think the people on that side of us had magnets will four people's names.
It’s just myself, my husband and our daughter. So 3 is fine for us. Thanks for letting me know though!

I don't think the cm is correct about being able to see. We're gold and I've always had to call to book it. Starboard side cabins NEVER show up this early. Hope you have a great cruise.

I don't think the cm is correct about being able to see. We're gold and I've always had to call to book it. Starboard side cabins NEVER show up this early. Hope you have a great cruise.
Crazy they don’t show up this early even though they are seemingly the preferred ones. They should show all of them though IMO so we can pick whatever we wanted. Thanks for your help.

Your welcome, took me until our 4th cruise to know I could call to request a certain cabin. Never would have known if not for this board.

Was able to call and change it. The girl was a bit short on the phone and said I should have been able to see it online (I wasn’t) but she did it for me anyway. Kind of made it seem like I was wasting her time 🙄. I was able to get room 2554 though 🎉

Was just in this stateroom on the Fantasy a few weeks ago. It was a great room in a great location. And yes, it would hold 4 people.

And it's right across from 4 staterooms that are used for DVC sales, so essentially, there's no one across the hall from you.

First time we were on that hall we saw people going into those rooms several times each day. On our cruise last month we never saw anyone, which I thought was odd. Do they only have DVC reps on some cruises?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter