deck 11 on Disney Wonder

hugastar

Earning My Ears
Hi. Does anyone know what deck 11 is like for an inside stateroom on the 4 night Wonder cruise? I looked at the deck plans and the deck itself is very small. What else is there besides the stateroom? Will it be too rocky or too noisy? Thanks in advance.

On the wonder I am pretty sure the highest deck with staterooms is deck 8. If you are looking at deck 11 perhaps it is on the Dream or the Fantasy. whatever the deck, the midship rooms have the smoothest ride.

We just sailed the Wonder to Alaska in August. Deck 11 on the Wonder is the teen club Vibe located in the faux smokestack, it is accessible by stairs from deck 10. As PP said, the highest deck for staterooms on the Wonder is deck 8. You must have been looking at the deck plans for the Dream/Fantasy.

Did you maybe mean deck 1 instead of deck 11? I haven't sailed on the wonder, and only once on the magic so I won't be much help there....

I sailed on deck 2 of the Fantasy (their lowest desk with staterooms) and it was a pretty smooth ride. I hear it all depends on the seas you get though.

Maybe you are meaning a category 11 room? That would be an inside room.

I've sailed on the Wonder and was in an inside stateroom, mid-ship on deck 5 (I think!) We were right above the movie theater and behind us was an employee area, laundry I think.

Once in awhile I could hear a movie, but it was very faint and nothing to disturb my sleep.

I have great memories of being on the Wonder. Have fun!

Even if the OP is thinking of the Dream or Fantasy, there are no inside staterooms on Deck 11. The only staterooms on Deck 11 are the concierge staterooms. As others have said, the Wonder does not have any staterooms of any type on Deck 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter