decisions decisions!!!

campinfamof4

Earning My Ears
went to the rv show and Found the next RV. decisions decisions!!!
the price is right and has everything we want on it

I am sooo with you on that.

We've looked at so many options that'd work and are in our price range in the past few weeks that they've all started to look alike to me. It's gotten to the point where we'll send DD10 into ones that look possible now to look around & rule it out before I climb the steps.

I've pulled out my checkbook to write a deposit check twice now before the pre-buyer's remorse made me doubt myself and wonder what deals might be at the next show. Today we went back to the MD show to sign the papers for a TH we've been watching and the salesman was busy with another family. While we stood cooling our heels, we happened to look at the TT across the aisle and, by the time the guy had time for us, we'd decided to look just a little bit longer. LOL it wasn't even this hard to pick out a baby name. There are just too many options out there that'll work.

On the plus side, we've met some really great people at the RV shows this year. Now if only we could actually sign on the dotted line before summer gets here, we'd be in good shape...

You're hooked. We'll be waiting for pictures of your new RV. popcorn::

We were at the RV show today, too! Saw some great ones and took brochures with us since we're not buying until youngest DD sleeps in a bed. The show deals are really hard to pass up, though. One dealer was offering a 9 year warranty for show-bought trailers.

I agree right unit right price and right time can't ask for much more then someone else buying it for you.

Still waiting to here the final numbers from the dealer. It's a 2011 forest river salem 26 tbud

I looked it up that is some nice use of 26 feet! I would say it's a go if the they throw in some upgraded amenities like the larger LP tanks and the awning may a cutting board to go over the stove top to give you more ctop space. The two negatives I saw were the lack of a pantry but you could convert the shower to that and not much prep space for dinners hence the cutting board suggestion. If they can hit your numbers looks like a nice rig!
Itch

Thanks for giving the model info. I looked online. It is great! I love the triple bunks and the U shaped dinnette!

Good luck closing the deal, and when you do, please post your pictures!!

Cathy

Finaly after going back and forth i finally pulled the trigger and should have my new salem 26tbud by the second week of may

Enjoy your new camper! We also bought a new 2011 North Trail 32BUDS Caliber Edition at this year's RV show. We went "just to look" like we do every year and I was quite surprised when my husband convinced me to make a purchasing decision right at the show. Ususally for major purchases, its the other way around! Of course since we bought a new 2500 Diesel truck last July, we just had to buy a bigger camper, RIGHT???

I kept telling myself that as long as we were camping, it didn't matter what we camped in but boy does a NEW CAMPER sure feel good! :cool1:

Happy Camping!
Dawn

Congratulations to you both. You know what's coming next? popcorn::

Congrats ya'll !!:woohoo:

so, you musta finally talked them into throw'n in the fishing poles ? :thumbsup2

talked to dealer today and was told the that the factory is about 10 days behind so i guess the second week of may is out hopefully it will be ready by memorial day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter