Which would you choose if offered?

• Free stay in castle

• Free dining at any Disney Restaurant during stay

• Front Of Line Passes entire stay

• Free Illumination and Wishes cruises

• Front of line Character Meet and Greets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitely front-of-line passes!

I'm actually a little weirded out by the castle stay. Is there a point where they lock you in and you can't leave? I mean, they can't have people roaming the park all night. How do they handle this?

Absolutely front of line passes. No desire to be locked into a castle all night.

I chose the front of the line pass. While we enjoy eating at the different restuarants, the rides are the main reason we are there!!!

Free night in the castle. I can get the DP, I can wait in line for rides and characters, I can watch Wishes and Illuminations on land ...you can't just pay to stay a night in the castle. OMG I would freak if I got to stay in there.

I agree 100%

I voted Front of the Line but I know Castle will be neck and neck with it. Dining would make a late charge for me if I knew 1) I could get reservations anywhere 2) It was all inclusive with drinks etc.

I almost put a castle stay or free dining, but after thinking about it - the thing that gets my family cranky is tiredness and encountering those long lines occasionally, so to save time and take away the crankiness, I voted for front of the line passes. :)

I'd take the castle because I like to see things for myself and because I've always wanted to go up into the castle.

Then I'd take the FOTL passes. That's way #1 after the castle.

Free Dining would be nice.

Characters would be okay.

I don't care about fireworks cruises and don't want them at all. If I got one, I'd give it away.

Tough call. I went with Front of the Line pass, but castle stay would be welcomed as well!

Eventhough getting Front of the Line Passes would be AWESOME, I think that if I got to stay in Cinderella's Castle for a free night, that would surpass the passes. Who wouldn't love the chance to stay in Cindy's Castle IN MK for the whole entire night....I know my girls would go nuts if they got the chance, and my DH would think it would be equally as cool....don't tell him that I told you, but he has a secret fascination with the Castle :goodvibes

Give me the passes:cool1:

What an unbelievable trip that would be, walk up to any ride at any time and get right on.

Definitely would chose castle stay. That would be a once in a lifetime opportunity, where, the other choices really aren't. Sure, front of the line passes would be awesome, but not as big a deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter