Decisions, decisions on ADR's

jenny-d

Mouseketeer
here is what I have booked so far but I'm considering changing Boma and Whispering Canyon--they are the two I'm just not sure of. What would you replace them with? I'll be with pretty picky DH and very picky DD6 and DS4 and I think we have plenty of character meals. I would appreciate any input.

June 8: 1900 Park Fare dinner--night of arrival

June 9: CRT breakfast
Concourse SH dinner

June 10: Crystal Palace dinner

June 11: Boma dinner

June 12: Mama Melrose Fantasmic package

June 13: Le Cellier

June 14: Whispering Canyon

June 15: Chef Mickey breakfast before heading to the airport

Give us some of their likes and dislikes. Then we'll be better able to answer your question.

In any case, Picky eater and Boma aren't the best of combinations. That would be the one on the face of it with the info you've given I would consider changing the most. This comes from someone that really likes Boma. I'll be gone for a bit but if nobody's answered after you tell us what they like, I'll give you some suggestions.

Boma is my choice to change, with picky eaters, their going to find it difficult ordering. Whispering Canyon, you should get away with pleasing everyone, plus allot of fun for the young ones.

DD6 and DS4 are your typical hot dogs, chicken nuggets, grilled cheese kids. You're right--I'm leaning towards changing Boma. DH and I like steaks, burgers and other pretty boring stuff! No seafood. For steak we already have Concourse and Le Cellier but DH would be willing to try anywhere with a good steak! Any recommendations for a replacement for Boma would be great. We actually will be short on TS meals since we are doing the CRT thing (1st time for DD6 so it's a must) so maybe we'll just leave that night for a CS dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter