Decisions, Decisions - HELP

BWVPam

Loves being at WDW!
I Need Help!!!!! Trying to decide what to do for our family for spring break. We are out early this year (March 10-18). What will crowds and weather be like in Anaheim that time of year. Kids love to do pool stuff and I thought it might be too cold in Anaheim that time of year. What are the temps like in early March. We own Disney Vacation Club, so I thought about staying at DL Hotel or PP on points. Of course our other option is just to fly out to Florida. I know temps are pretty good there in the spring. It has been a few years since we went to DL, and were at WDW last year.

Convince me --

BWVPam said:
I Need Help!!!!! Trying to decide what to do for our family for spring break. We are out early this year (March 10-18). What will crowds and weather be like in Anaheim that time of year. Kids love to do pool stuff and I thought it might be too cold in Anaheim that time of year. What are the temps like in early March. We own Disney Vacation Club, so I thought about staying at DL Hotel or PP on points. Of course our other option is just to fly out to Florida. I know temps are pretty good there in the spring. It has been a few years since we went to DL, and were at WDW last year.

Convince me --

gah another weather question lol....last march at the exact same time you are coming it was freezing cold...late morning/early afternoon you could wear long pants and tees but as soon as that sun started going down on came the gloves and hats and coats....there is no way in hades I would have swam.heated pool or not...I would have frozen solid after getting out...thats the problem with california...you cant base anything on past seasons...the patters constantly change...I remember last year at this time it was still warm outside...I was wearing shorts at thanksgiving but its cold and rainy now...I just wait and start looking at the weather a week before I go and pack then... :confused3

Thanks Lynn,

That is one reason I am leaning toward Florida. I rarely see it cold in Orlando in March. I love going out to So. California in the summer. They definitely have one on Orlando there.

I agree with disneegrl. You never know what the weather is going to be like, especially this far in advance. Unless it's warm outside, the "hated" DLH pool feels awfully cold to me - but not to my kids. Spring breaks out here vary in time, but it's usually busy during that time - moreso if they offer the 2fer tickets again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter