Deciding which days to visit in October

confectioneer

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are planning a trip to Hong Kong for October (her birthday month!) and would like to spend a couple days at Disney. We're trying to decide which days to do it.

We're really keen on the Halloween decorations, but I can't tell if the festivities are only certain days of the week.

We'd also love to try the signature dim sum; it looks like that's available any day with enough advance notice?

We're considering visiting:
*Friday and Saturday
- or -
* Thursday and Friday

Is there any advice on which pair of days to visit?

Thank you!

As far as I know, the hotel price is a little bit higher on the weekend. Plus, HKDL is swarmed with a lot more people during weekends so I would avoid going to the park on Saturday.

As for Signature Dim sum, I believe those are available if you stay at either HKDL Hotel or Disney's Hollywood Hotel. Right now there is a promotion for the set lunch (which also includes the signature dim sum) available at a discount price. You have to reserve your hotel room together with the lunch set, or book the lunch set 48 hours before the hotel check-in.

Hope the info is helpful. I'm also planning to go to HKDL in October. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter