December trip questions about new Fantasyland opening

campinggirl

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disneyworld on December 9-13. I see that the new Fantasy area is opening. How crowded do you think the Magic Kingdom will be these days?

Well, since no one has a crystal ball, we can only make guesses as to how crowded it will be. I arrive on Dec 6...figure the MK will be jammed that day, but going over for a few hours anyway. Need to be able to say I was there the day it officially opened. Then, I would imagine it will remain crowded for quite awhile after that opening day!!! I leave on Dec 13..I doubt it will have calmed down by then.
I just think that whole entire area is going to be packed for quite awhile.

We will be there, too (arrive the evening of the 6th, will be there through the 15th). I'm guessing it is going to be very busy......but I'm excited to see the new additions!

I am going down Dec. 10-17. Thinking of pushing my MK visit towards the end of my trip to hopefully let some of the higher crowds die down, but I have a feeling with the date getting closer to Christmas it may not really matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter