December Solo Roll Call

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I haven't seen a December roll call, so let's get started.

I will be there December 2-11.

Anyone else?

Hi,

I'll be doing the entire MouseFest Sea-Land combination.

Disney Wonder December 3-7.
Beach Club December 7-12.

Jim

December 26 - January 1 for me! :)

Dec. 1-3 BWV Dec. 3-8 hopefully at BCV, but for now at VWL.
I'm with family during the day, and Jellyrolls at night if anyone wants to meet up :)

I'll be there Dec. 9th through 17th!!! Wearing Green Mickey Ears!!!! Mousefest here I come!!!

I'll be at Pop from the 7th to the 18th. There was a thread started awhile back, it was awhile ago though, for Dec Pop trips. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1076089

Also, in case anyone missed it, they released the Mouse Fest land schedule. Though it looks that with my schedule / ADR's, the only three things I'm going to be able to go to are - the DIS Jellyrolls meet, the Raglan Road meet, and the Mega Mouse Meet.

Seems to be a big DisMates meet around Dec 10 & 11. I am planning on going.

Dec 10-15, currently SSR--waitlisted for BWV. Also, coordinating the dismates Prime Time Diner Dinner on Monday the 11th at 5:45. Still a few spaces left on the reservation, PM me to get added to the list! :cool1: :grouphug:

I'll be at CSR Dec. 4-8. Wish it were longer. Hope to see some of you at Jellyrolls...

I'm planning to attend Mousefest Land, but not sure yet of exact dates.

On the official Mousefest schedule, I don't see any DisBoards or DisMates events yet. Are these events already posted elsewhere? It looks like they are already taking RSVP's for some events, so it would be great to take a look at what events are available.

As far as I know, all of the Mousefest events are listed on the Mousefest site. They could be adding more things between now and then.

Hope to see you there. Looking forward to Jelly Rolls.

DaisyDuck (and others),
The dismates events aren't really "official," so you're not going to see them mentioned anywhere but here. The bunch of us who will be there in Dec are gathering on Sunday the 10th for EMK at the Magic Kingdom...wdwtheplacetobe is the contact for that. We also have a reservation for dinner Monday the 11th at 5:45 at Prime Time Diner. There are still a few spots left for that reservation, I'm the contact for that one if anyone is interested.

OOps, never try to type with your laptop actually *on* your lap! False advertising. Should have been EMH (Extra Magic Hours) @MK (Magic Kingdom) looks like I missed a few letters, sorry about that.

No RSVPs required for that, although you do have to be staying on property to do EMH. WDWthePlaceToBe will collect names/cell #s of people who say they're interested, so we don't leave without you if you're running a little late. But basically you can just wander by the flagpole on Main Street around 7 and look for the bunch of folks with green glow sticks, that will be us! :dance3: :dance3:

:stir: Hello all,going to Dec 1 - 10 on my first solo trip, trying to do some of the Mousefest meets. Wife can not get off of work and 14 year old dd does not want to go. Always wanted to do a solo trip. Been down to see the the mouse with family 10 times. My only hope is that that my one son is in Air Force - presently deployed in Iraq, but in is supposed to back back in his base in Georgia by December. If he is home he would drive down and stay a couple of days with dear old dad.My other son is also in Air Force stationed in San Francisco - he might come home to Buffalo, New York to stay with us (see girlfriend) for Christmas. So I might be solo to explore the world and have a goodtime - Hope to meet all you GREAT DIS people who have taught me so much. What sealed the deal was getting a $135.00 round trip ticket thru southwest (you got to love them - direct flight). Counting down the days - Ron :hourglass

I'm planning on being @ Jellyrolls either the 5th, 6th, or 7th (or maybe all 3 :drinking1 )...how about a mini-meet one of those nights?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter