~December Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 2-Sent/Received/Check In~

I sent it priority so sorry! Here is the latest I guess today is the day for it. :)

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 0480 0001 4224 1206
Expected Delivery Date: December 16, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our DALLAS, TX 75398 facility on December 16, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I imagine it will arrive today or tomorrow. The main PO that all the mail comes to from out of state is on the other side of Dallas about 30 - 40 minutes from here. It all depends on when it was delivered to our PO.

My letter and calendars from Cindy arrived today.
I got a mini and a pocket with kittens.
Thank you, Cindy. Hope you are having fun at WDW!!

Glad you received everything. I meant to get it all done before vacation. But, life threw me a curve ball.:) I'm feeling pretty good now. Just need some lifestyle changes:rolleyes1

We are home now and I am back at work. Using the wheelchair was not a problem. The bus drivers were all great and the guys pushing me in the airports were hilarious. The LAX person insisted on taking me all the way to the gate---except a San Diego flight was leaving first and I ended up in that crowd of people.:lmao: The Atlanta person just went through all the first class passengers in line, encouraging my family to follow. He was determined to get me on that plane and they had better get out of the way.:rotfl:

The weather was cold and very, very windy. We had a blast and my granddaughters made very good roommates. We stayed at the AKV and having three bathrooms was fantastic. Overall, it was an absolutely fantastic vacation and none of us wanted to come home.:rotfl2:

Happy Holidays to everyone.....Cindy:santa:

Came home from the grocery store and found a package from mommyintn on my porch! :cool1: Besides my letter, Angela sent me some Disney vanilla frosting lip balm and a horse calendar. Thanks so much Angela!!:yay: When I first saw the calendar I thought "How did she know?". I had forgotten about the question I answered. :rotfl:

Came home from the grocery store and found a package from mommyintn on my porch! :cool1: Besides my letter, Angela sent me some Disney vanilla frosting lip balm and a horse calendar. Thanks so much Angela!!:yay: When I first saw the calendar I thought "How did she know?". I had forgotten about the question I answered. :rotfl:

So glad it got there and you like it! Have a great weekend!!:thumbsup2

katybugsmom, did you receive your letter from Karen for December?

Aymee, I had sent you a pm, please get back to me asap.

Katybugsmom is at WDW at the moment until tomorrow. Her letter and calendar should be waiting for her when she gets back.

The weather was cold and very, very windy. We had a blast and my granddaughters made very good roommates. We stayed at the AKV and having three bathrooms was fantastic. Overall, it was an absolutely fantastic vacation and none of us wanted to come home.:rotfl2:

Happy Holidays to everyone.....Cindy:santa:

I saw the weather was dipping down temperature wise...glad you still had a blast!!!

ps happy holidays everyone!!

Hello everyone! Hope everyone had a great holiday! :santa: We got back from WDW early last Wednesday morning, but I was unable to use our computer-since we came back it won't allow access to the internet!?!?:scared1: Finally able to get on a computer and post this morning!
Thanks for the reminder post Karen! I hope you had as much fun at Disneyland Paris as we had at WDW! I did receive your calendar(I love the pictures! Thanks so much!), but didn't receive the letter/care package you sent.:sad2:
Thanks again for the great calendar!:wizard:

Hello everyone! Hope everyone had a great holiday! :santa: We got back from WDW early last Wednesday morning, but I was unable to use our computer-since we came back it won't allow access to the internet!?!?:scared1: Finally able to get on a computer and post this morning!
Thanks for the reminder post Karen! I hope you had as much fun at Disneyland Paris as we had at WDW! I did receive your calendar(I love the pictures! Thanks so much!), but didn't receive the letter/care package you sent.:sad2:
Thanks again for the great calendar!:wizard:

I'm glad you had a great time at WDW, we didn't make it to DLRP because of the bad weather (we actually set off and had to come home before we got to the channel tunnel.) We hope to rearrange the trip for later this year when the weather will be better! Sorry you didn't recieved the letter, I can email it to you (if you send me your email address) and send you more cookies with my next letter.

I got a package in the mail! Erin sent me a fun Mickey notebook! It's red, my favorite color, and has a classic mickey face in 3D on the front. Very cute! Thanks so much, Eric, for being a wonderful penpal, and Thank you Patsy for hosting!

My package to Erin is almost ready to go! :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter