~December Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 2-Sent/Received/Check In~

Checking in & should be mailing out tomorrow morning.... yes, I know- I am slow this month! Hopefully my printer cooperates and prints the letter, lol!

Just a few days left to get those letters out. Please remember to post here as soon as your letter is sent out, and as soon as you receive your letter.

Mailed! And I don't remember if I said I received yours Patsy. I think I did, but just in case- I will say it again. :goodvibes Great Hawaii calendar- Aleks wants to steal it from me. :laughing:

Just 2 days left to get out those letters. Be sure to post here once you have mailed off your letter.

Thank you very much Jennifer for the cute calendar, and for my other months yummy treat, and letter. :santa: Happy holidays to you, and your family.

I'm the daughter of clhcpaca, we are in Walt Disney World right now....but her letter is going in the mail today.

Michelle:)

Checking in for the week! :wizard: We will be at Walt Disney World until next Wednesday in case I forget to check in!:santa::rotfl2::santa:

oK... I checked in in several places and can't even remember where now... :lmao: I think I am good now- yes? :rotfl2:

My letter and calendars from Cindy arrived today.
I got a mini and a pocket with kittens.
Thank you, Cindy. Hope you are having fun at WDW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter