~December Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 2-Sent/Received/Check In~

I'm getting my calendar this weekend so I will mail out the beginning of the week! I will post when I mail it though. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

I got my letter and calendar from Dana on Friday, thank you! I should get my calendar sorted out on Monday so will be able to post some time during the week.

I got my letter and calendar from Dana on Friday, thank you! I should get my calendar sorted out on Monday so will be able to post some time during the week.

I'm so glad you got the letter and calendar bookmarks! I hope they remind you of your upcoming family vacation to Australia! :dance3:

Thank you for checking in for this week. I had marked the three of you down for checking in this week.

Everyone else, please check in on the January round 2 thread.

Reminder, this Sunday is the send by date. Please post here once you have sent out your letter so that I can officially mark your name as sent. *** FOR THE DECEMBER LETTER. FOR THE JANUARY LETTER, PLEASE POST ON THE JANUARY THREAD!!!***

Not sure if yesterdays post counted as checking in or not, so I'm checking in.

Checking in and got my calendar & letter today from Missy.

Thank you very much Shannon for the beautiful calendar. Wish I could be in Japan to see all those beautiful sights in person. Happy holidays! :santa:

Thank you very much Shannon for the beautiful calendar. Wish I could be in Japan to see all those beautiful sights in person. Happy holidays! :santa:

Youre welcome, im glad you like it :goodvibes happy holidays to you too :santa:

oh and im checking for the week :rotfl:

I'm checking in and I got my calendar and letter from Susan yesterday! She got me a New Mexico calendar since it's somewhere I want to visit someday. Thanks so much!! Mine will be sent out by the weekend!

I'm checking in and I got my calendar and letter from Susan yesterday! She got me a New Mexico calendar since it's somewhere I want to visit someday. Thanks so much!! Mine will be sent out by the weekend!

You're welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter