~December Pen Pal Letter Swap-Round 2-Sent/Received/Check In~

Checking in for the week! :thumbsup2 The calendar I ordered for Karen arrived so now I will be able to put my letter in the mail by the weekend!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much turkey!:rotfl2:

Checking in for the week. Got the twist and just need to write up my list.

The kids are downstairs making lots of noise so I escaped to check emails on Jake's computer....Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

I have to decide which calendar to send....and write my letter. But dad & I are planning to come home Sat. so everything should be ready to go soon!

I got my calendar today from mommytotwo!! Thanks, it will be my main calendar this year for in the kitchen. :goodvibes I have to decide which calendar to mail and hopefully mine will go out tomorrow, but at the latest Monday. I gotta go do Turkey day part 2 at my mom's house on Sunday, so I gotta cook some more tomorrow.... ugh

I got my calendar today from mommytotwo!! Thanks, it will be my main calendar this year for in the kitchen. :goodvibes I have to decide which calendar to mail and hopefully mine will go out tomorrow, but at the latest Monday. I gotta go do Turkey day part 2 at my mom's house on Sunday, so I gotta cook some more tomorrow.... ugh

You're welcome. :goodvibes

Edna - I received my calendar today and LOVE it!! Thank you so much for taking the time to make something so sweet for me! I love Eeyore, and will smile every time I see this in my purse! :hug:

I went to the post office to mail my letter to Karen around 10:30 this morning and it was closed!:headache: Thanksgiving holidays!
Sorry if I sound peevish, but our post office recently changed it's operating hours and they close at 4 every afternoon now! I just barely make to the post office for a package when I leave school in the afternoon and my DH doesn't get off until 4:30 so he can't get there at all!:confused3
Anyway, I mail my letter out on Monday! :thumbsup2 Hope everyone is having a great weekend!:santa:

Check ins for this week is now OPEN!!!!

Remember that December 12th is the send by date for the December letters. You still have alot of time but with the holidays approaching just be sure to get them out in time.

Also, if you will be participating in Round 3 of the Pen Pal Letter Swap, you will need to check in on that thread starting this week as well. Since we will be starting the next round soon, so I want to be sure that everyone is around, so please do a double check in.

I received my beautiful calender from Patsy :goodvibes

Also checking in for the week, hope everyone had a great thanksgiving day :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter