• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December peal plan... Dining credits or out of pocket?

Rmbhenry

Earning My Ears
Here are my dining plans. I need advice... My questions follow my list
Day 1 Be Our Guest dinner 8:40 (just got this today by luck)
Day 2 coral Reef Candlelight Processioonal Package. 2 dining credits or $60 each lunch
Day 3 liberty Tree Tavern lunch
Day 4 Christmas 11:00 breakfast at Ohana and 8 for dinner at Prime Time
Day 5 Spirit of Aloha also 2 credits
Day 6 1900 Park Fare

Ts is 9 dining credits, we only get 6. Should I cancel some?
What should I pay out of pocket?
Do any of these do discounts for Disney Visa holders?
Should I try to change any times or dates?

Thanks!!!

hi. Keep in mind holiday surcharges, which makes the buffets more. You could pay out of pocket for Liberty Tree lunch. Prime Time and Be Our Guest, since those are ala carte pricing you could look up the menu and see what the cost of your meal would be compared to the buffet prices of the other places. I would keep your adr's since it is Christmas time and the QS places will have long waits, it is better to just get to go sit and eat... just order cheaper items on the menu if you need to save money at Liberty Tree/Prime Time, and Be Our Guest. Make it VERY clear that you do not want to pay with your TS credits so they don't use them up. Have a great time!

hi. Keep in mind holiday surcharges, which makes the buffets more. You could pay out of pocket for Liberty Tree lunch. Prime Time and Be Our Guest, since those are ala carte pricing you could look up the menu and see what the cost of your meal would be compared to the buffet prices of the other places. I would keep your adr's since it is Christmas time and the QS places will have long waits, it is better to just get to go sit and eat... just order cheaper items on the menu if you need to save money at Liberty Tree/Prime Time, and Be Our Guest. Make it VERY clear that you do not want to pay with your TS credits so they don't use them up. Have a great time!

good advice. I would do the same

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter