December Magic Bands?

Rmbhenry

Earning My Ears
Anybody checking in in December been able to customize magic bands or do fast pass +?

December 28th check-in:

I was able to customize Magic Bands yesterday, and set my Fast Pass + today! :thumbsup2

I have one night onsite on December 6th and one on December 18th and was able to customize my Magic Bands today.

Corinna

Have 2 nites BLT and 2 nites BWV first week of Dec and customized both sets of MB's on Monday. FP+ all done also. Have changed my AK FP+ 3 times already and finally got exactly what I wanted. Funny my HS day it gave me "best option" exactly what we wanted. :cool1: First try at Epcot couldn't get TT until 5:20 figured out how to change just one FP+ of the 3 and got 10am time more in tune with what we needed. Kinda scary/fun !

I as we'll will be there dec1 and 2 and was able to customize bans and get FP that I wanted. Got word today already sent to me.

Sure did. We're staying at Pop in the first week and were able to customize ours once we booked

We're checking in on 12/31 and were able to customize the MB at 60 days out (which was 11/1).

I don't have tickets yet, so I can't link them and set up FP+ times. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter