December hours extended :)

LLLSRL

Mouseketeer
Just looked at the December hours and I see just a slight change, but the 2 days we have planned for MK, both Mondays, they extended the closing from 11pm to 1am!! This makes us all real happy!! Always looking to get the most hours in the parks! Can't wait, 21 days until we leave :)

If you are talking about dec 7th it is because they are taping the Christmas parade that day...

Yep, they've added hours the 9 days we're there for different parks - good news! Sadly, they're usually not at a recommended park (which makes sense, I guess), but good for those of you with hoppers!

Thanks!!
I went to see if we could get a later yak and yeti resi since originally AK closed at 5 now it closes at 8 for my day. But shows nothing available. Wonder when they will update the restaurants.

Where are you seeing the new hours? I looked at the TA calendar but didn't see any new hours, especially AK until 8PM.....:confused3 Maybe I'm looking at the wrong days or wrong calendar. TIA.

oceangirl said:
Where are you seeing the new hours? I looked at the TA calendar but didn't see any new hours, especially AK until 8PM.....:confused3 Maybe I'm looking at the wrong days or wrong calendar. TIA.

Updated park hours can be found in the MDE app... Noticed later closings for MK and AK on the week of our Dec trip. Yay!!

Hi. When hours get extended, do TS restaurants extend their hours as well? If so, how long does it take for these hours to update in the dining system?

We have reservations for the Wishes Dessert Party the night of December 9, and the MK hours have been extended on that night. Will that affect our reservation time? (It is our first Dessert Party so I am not sure how it will work.)

We have reservations for the Wishes Dessert Party the night of December 9, and the MK hours have been extended on that night. Will that affect our reservation time? (It is our first Dessert Party so I am not sure how it will work.)

I don't think so. I have not been on a night that had extended hours but I have not heard of any changes being made to Wishes. I would imagine if they do decide to change that time, then yes, your reservation time should change slightly since you are not only paying for the desserts but a place to watch the fireworks.

Kelly

Thank you for the heads up. There are many extended hours. MK, AK and HS. Here I go tweaking our plans a bit to allow for more flexibility.

You can go to the main website and look under park hours as well. Pick your day and you will see all the parks with hours listed. Additionally, you can select a park and see the updated events, including parades, fanasmic etc

Wishing you all a great trip.

I don't have the app and the website is still showing the same hours (AK closes at 5, MK magic hours 11-1am) on Dec. 16th.

Why can't they update both? :(

I'll have to check the app. I just checked MDE and it was still the same or at least the days I checked were. We're there from the 13th to the 23rd.

Yay! Our plan was to be at the MK until closing on the 9th! It's so nice when a plan really comes together...:cool1:

I don't have the app and the website is still showing the same hours (AK closes at 5, MK magic hours 11-1am) on Dec. 16th.

Why can't they update both? :(

OK, so it turns out that that MK was listed to close at 9:00 but extended to 11:00, making magic hours 11-1a.m. (not 3:00a.m. as previous posters have mentioned, unless I'm just not seeing the extra extension on Dec. 16.)

But I still can't find any information to indicate that AK is open until 8:00.pm except on Dec. 23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter