December for christmas or spring trip

Disneyfan1977

DIS Veteran
Hi all!
Can't decide if we should make a quick christmas trip ( never been for this time of year) or save for a longer warmer may trip.

Really need a vacation and the free dining is appealing. Thinking maybe a value resort for a 6 day trip but concerned we will be cold.

Thinking we could stay longer and have more time to save for the warmer time of year. Really looking for advice. Any help is appreciated.

Christmas time at Disney is amazing, but going in the spring is also nice. If you've always wanted to visit during the holidays, I would go for a trip this year. The Christmas party is alot of fun and all the resorts and parks are beautifully decorated. Good luck deciding and happy planning :wizard:.

The Christmas decorations are my favorite part of the holidays at WDW. It is really not that cold, as long as you take a jacket for the evenings and MVMXP is a hoot. I prefer december to warmer times myself. Good luck with whatever you decide.:santa::santa:

if you go the first couple of weeks in Dec - the cost is pretty reasonable. love WDW in Dec - my favorite time to go.

spring - you might get one of the busy weeks in spring break time. these are weeks when the surrounding counties to WDW have spring break - it can get crowded.

that say spring at WDW is pretty wonderfully - everything is in blossom and it looks fresh, smells wonderfully and it is just amazing.

the flower/garden festavial starts then

We had 80-90 degree weather last Christmas at WDW so the weather is unpredictable. I'd go in December anyways it's so magical to see the Christmas decorations. It's not going to get THAT cold in Florida. I know it does once in a blue moon but it's pretty rare that they see freezing temps

We've gone 7 times in the last 6yrs, 5 of those times were during the Holiday Season (the week after Thanksgiving). The other 2 times were for The Halloween Party. Our favorite time to go is in early Dec. The weather (except for 1 blistery cold trip) has been gorgeous and primarily low 80s.
I highly recommend going and checking out the Christmas Party and all the wonderful decor of the Holidays @ Disney.

We are in the same decision mode as you are! We would love, love, love to go to Disney at Christmas, never been either. In the past we would go over Spring Break, during this year we haven't taken a trip and we are trying to decide what to do!!!! I think Christmas might win, I don't care about the crowds, we are used to Spring Break/Easter crowds. I would love to see the decorations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter