December flight question

Praise2Him

DIS Veteran
I am flying from Atlanta to Orlando on Friday, Dec. 20. I can't leave any earlier than 4 pm and the cheapest flight available is $406. The problem is that there are only 5 seats left. I'm wondering if they will add another flight since there are still 4 months to go and it's the weekend before Christmas, or should I go ahead and book now to assure that I get there?

IMHO I would book now. Its still a few mos. till Christmas and knowing the flights are already that full would bother me a little. Good luck! Oh by the way I like your call name Praise to Him.

Airlines are cutting flights, not adding. I would think that since that is the Friday before Christmas that the flights are pretty full. I am not sure which airline you are looking at, but Delta practically never adds flights just for a one time thing. I would book now if you have to have that flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter