December Fantasmic DP at Mama Melrose

leo711

----
I have been trying to obtain an ADR for Fantasmic dinner package at Mama Melrose since June 8th my 180 day mark. All CMs say they are completely booked. What is up with that? Has anyone been able to get an ADR for this package? Is anyone canceling their ADR for this on 12/7 or 12/12. If so please pm me. I need one ADR for 7 people or Two for 4 and 3 or 4 and 4.

I have asked about separate tables and " they are completely booked"

Thanks
:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Good luck. I made my ADR's a few weeks ago (2 people for H&V). From what I'm reading on the boards, the first and second week of December are going to be busy. Prolly, due to all us who want to see WDW with Christmas decorations up and reading that the first 2 weeks of Dec were slow.
I had to cut my time at WDW by 1 day just to get into WL (no way I was paying for Concierge level $$$$!).

It seems to get harder and harder to book the Fantasmic dinner package. Have you tried booking Mama Melrose without the package and taking a chance on Fantasmic?

I called at exactly 180 days out from the start of our trip which starts dec 1st and booked mama melrosas fantasmic package for dec 6th and was only able to get a 4:10 resie. We don't like to eat diner that early but eating there is a must for my hubby, he loves the place as do I and the kids. I could not believe that far out that's all I could get. I wish you luck and lots of pixiedust: this is a really hard time for adrs because of the low pts with dvc.

a night's stay uses only a low amount of points, so it's "cheaper" to stay then than other times of the year...

I have ADR's for January 3, at Mama Melrose at 4:25 for dinner. It is not what I wanted, but is all that is left for a party of 5. There is only one Fantasmic scheduled at 6:30, even though it is open late EMH, so open until 10:00. They only have dinner scheduled to be open until 6:00 for Mama Melrose. I am hoping that they open later, so we can get a later dinner reservation.

I believe that blocks of seating are reserved for travel agents. When we went in April of this year, we used a travel agent. We didn't decide to go until the end of February and she was able to immediately get us a package with no problem for the date and time we wanted (1st week in April), so we were only 5 weeks out by then. For our October trip, I did all the bookings myself. I called exactly 180 days out (at 7:00 am)and was only able to get a 4:00 package on the day I wanted cause "everything else" was booked up. That was too hard to believe. It was booked up, but the prime time blocks of reservations goes to the travel agents (I believe) because that lesses Disney's workload and overhead. The other issue is if you stay on the resort you get 180 +10. We are staying at SOG this time, but that does not give you the +10, because it is owned by DoD and not Disney. So you are competing with the on-site folks also and are at a bit of a disadvantage. Disney want's the $ to stay in-house and gives the incentives to do so.

It seems you would be better off with a travel agent if you are staying on site, as it appears they have better access to the reservation system that the disney guest to goes it along.

Fantasmic packages are limited, and they are generally scheduled very early. When they're gone, they're gone, unless somebody cancels one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter