• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Dreamin' ...12/8/2013...4 night Bahamian Cruise

Stateroom: TBD 05E GTY
DIS Name: SwaBird
Names/Age(s): Kevin (32), Jessica (31), Scarlett (2)
Where From: Chester, MD
Dining - Early
Celebrating: Scarlett's birthday and Christmas (all the same!)
Participating in the Fish Extender: missed the cu-off

:welcome: to the DISboards Kevin and welcome to the December Dreamin' cruise. I see you already found us on facebook so I will update your information and see you there!:goodvibes

Hi everyone and welcome to all the newbies! I haven't been keeping up with the Disboards due to a busy schedule, but can't wait for December - I'm glad we have a nice FE group going . . .:cool1:

I just realized I never posted lol.

Stateroom: 8164
DIS Name: AFTACO
Names/Age(s): Doug (34), DW (35), DS (8), DD(3)
Where From: Anchorage, Alaska
Dining - late or early: early
Post deployment celebration
Participating in the Fish Extender: No

Welcome Home!!!

Just upgraded to deck 5 with an oversized verandah!! Cabin 5658!! Can't wait

Hello.. Can I have a link to the Facebook group!!

We may be booking on Friday a little last minute!! We will see... Was hoping to get some advice!!

Thank You :) :)

Stateroom: 8166 & 8666
DIS Name: Rambler5678
Names/Age(s): Phillip (48), Courtney (43), Savannah (9), Beth (2), Susan (72), Catlin (12) & Caylee (9)
Where From: Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC, Savannah, Ga,
Dining - Early
Celebrating: Courtney's birthday and Christmas.

We are going my husband (John), son (Johnny 6), daughter (Lexi 3), brother (Justin), sister in law (krista), nephew ( Jackson 22 months), brother in law who is a Major in the US Army and has been stationed in Saudi Arabia for 2 years! (bob), sister in law (Nicci), and my parents (paul and Ruth). My name is Jill. We are all on deck 7... Super excited!

Hi Jill,

Welcome! :yay:

There is a FB page, but I'm not able to post a link because I don't have >10 posts.

My advice is to get enough Navigators for everyone to look at and mark with highlighters the things they would like to do the next day. Definitely the Sail-away Party. pirate night is fun because some folks dress up and the party they have with the fireworks is really neat. Otherwise, just relax and have a great time!!!

:welcome:all new cruisers to December Dreamin'. If you are not presently on our Face Book page and would like to please go to the link that Terry aka tinker1bell has just graciously posted and I'll get you in. If you are not on FB and do not wish to be on it but are still part of this cruise and FE please let me know and I'll be more them happy to send you the information. TIA :goodvibes
Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter