• Low (3-4)

• Medium (5-6)

• High (7-8)

• Very High (9-10)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rubeng724

Mouseketeer
How crowded will these days be?

Monday, December 15, 2014 (10 Days before Christmas)
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Thursday, December 18, 2014
Friday, December 19, 2014

BTW Christmas will fall on a Thursday the following week.

So, How crowded will it be? (Like from a scale 1-10)

When considering crowds, would you think it may be more crowded than easy wdw predictions based on the recent announcements saying there will be free dining during this time?

When considering crowds, would you think it may be more crowded than easy wdw predictions based on the recent announcements saying there will be free dining during this time?

nothing had officially been announced regarding Free Dining other than the Sept. dates that are available til 7/31 . Where did you see this "announcement"?

We go every year around this time. We'll actually be there from the 15th to the 18th this year as well.

I don't ever look at crowd calendars, so I don't know what is considered 1 2 3 etc. But I can tell you that during that week in December it is usually very nice. It's usually not crowded at all, IMO.

I was not aware of free dining then either. Where did you read that? I'm curious.

My dates are Dec. 15-21 this year. Hoping the crowds aren't too bad. We've never gone during this week.

I booked with free dining, but mine was a pin code I received in the mail. No idea if free dining with these dates will be released to the public.

Yes only rumors that I read about in a blog and on threads here on disboards- I should have worded it differently- but people are talking pretty confidently about it. I have no idea though - I'm a newbie

Hi sueliz ! Thanks for clearing that up . My DW and I are anxiously awaiting the announcement (hopefully) of a Free Dining promotion for dates in December . Welcome to the never ending party that is the DIS !

My dates are Dec. 15-21 this year. Hoping the crowds aren't too bad. We've never gone during this week.

I booked with free dining, but mine was a pin code I received in the mail. No idea if free dining with these dates will be released to the public.

we went those same dates last year . It got pretty cold at the end of the trip during the evenings but the crowds were not bad at all, slightly building on the last day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter