• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Decisions...

mrsp1030

DIS Veteran
Heading down on a trip in early Dec with youngest DS (3 years old) and my mom for 4 nights. Trying to decide if park hoppers are worth it for evening fun as the weather can be unpredictable and not sure swimming will happen. Also debating about MVMCP or not as well..I have one full MK day, one AK day (although I know we won't be there all day)so far...Also, realize that often MK is not a great park to visit on EMH Monday but if we are going there for part of the day, will it be that bad? Help this indecisive person!!!

You can go with base tickets for now and add hoppers there if you decide you need them.

I would try to do MK on a party day if you can. Crowds tend to be much lower on those days.

Yes, in the past we did MK on a party day...but I am debating if we do only one day there or we go another morning as well....
I want to get my tickets ahead of time for UT.

Yes, in the past we did MK on a party day...but I am debating if we do only one day there or we go another morning as well....
You can buy base tickets from UT and upgrade them to hoppers at WDW if you decide you need them.

We could easily spend 3 or 4 days in the MK and not get bored. If you have the time and budget, I would do another day in the MK or evening at the party. If you are looking for great ride access, lines tend to stay pretty short during hard ticket parties.

I vote no hoppers... we haven't used them in years. It does take a little more planning. Maybe you could do the MVMCP instead of hoppers?

I am leaning towards no hoppers and MVMCP. My big debate is our last day there will be an EMH Monday at MK. We will have done AK, MK the two previous day. Wondering if we go back to MK for the day even though it will be crowded or if we do HS. We are at Poly this time so easy access to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter