DECEMBER CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidlines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a dec 29 party of 6 for 2:15pm for BOG that I am cancelling at 10:40am

Also cancelling a Dec 29 1900 park fare for 6 at 8:45 pm

Last edited by a moderator:
December 23 7:35AM Ohana for party of 5. Doing AK that day instead! Message to coordinate.

Just let go of a BOG dinner on 12/03 at 9:20 p.m. for a party of 3. Sorry couldn't coordinate; had to let it go to grab a different day/time.

I will be canceling Hoop Dee Doo Revue for Dec. 7, (4pm show - category 1) for 5 people later tonight if no one wants it before then.

Tonight at 10:30pm CST, I will be releasing the following (all for party of 9):

Crystal Palace on Dec 3 @ 7:15pm
Garden Grill Candelight Dinner Pkg (w/ 8:15 showtime) on Dec 4 @ 1:00pm
'Ohana on Dec 5 @ 4:00pm
Akershus on Dec 6 @ 10:45am
Akershus on Dec 8 @ 8:15am

If you want one before 10:30 CST, PM me. :)

Last edited:
I've got BOG for 4 people on 12/2 at 4:30pm if anyone wants it - PM to coordinate!

**GONE**

Last edited:
On the road to trying to obtain the perfect time for Ohana for our family I secured a couple extra times. One is left to try and coordinate with someone

Ohana 12/18/2016 @ 7:15 p.m.

Last edited:
I have 3 to cancel:

BOG dinner for 2 - 30th November - 9:10pm

Ohana dinner for 2 - 7th December - 7:15pm

BOG dinner for 2 - 7th December - 8:30pm - GONE

Please PM if interested.

Last edited:
I have a Dec. 7 Hoop Dee-Doo Ruvue at 4pm (category 1) for a party of 5 to cancel. PM if anyone wants it. If not I will cancel Monday night.

Reminder - the thread guidelines are in the first post.

Only those that have >10 posts have the ability to exchange private messages or conversations. You cannot do it on the thread, all posts will be removed

once you have 10 posts, there is a built in wait time before conversations are allowed. If you are actively planning a trip and trying to coordinate an adr, BECOME ACTIVE! its super easy, esp since you are planning a trip to Disney!

will step off my soapbox now :)

happy planning!

I have a 4 person ADR I need to cancel for
Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare
Date: Friday, December 9, 2016
Time: 11:10 AM

Dec. 2nd 5:40 Sci Fi for 4 GONE
Dec. 1 11:55 Tusker House for 4- GONE
Let me know if you're looking for one of these!!
I do have one more still avail for 12/1 Akershus for 4 at 5:30

Last edited:
I have a 12/8 Beaches and Cream reservation at 9:40pm for 2. Please let me know if you're interested and I would be happy to coordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter