• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Adults/Solos

I will be making my first solo trip to WDW from 11/28 to 12/3 for DIScon. I'll also be staying at the Dolphin for the very first time.

Ray it would be wonderful to see you again! Towncrier it would be great to meet you too(finally) and Joyce it would be great to meet you too! anyone else there nov 29-dec 3rd?

Grumpy and I (along with my Mom) will be there Dec. 4th thru the 11th. Have tickets to MVMCP on Dec. 7th. Hope to see everyone there. Coming from the COLD COLD Northeast and really looking forward to warmer weather.

Well I was at WDW mid 2 weeks of September and on the way home was not sure about going back...very weird trip.
But Tuesday morning at work they announced the plant would be closed last week of December. By 12:05 I had 10 days at CSR over both Xmas and NYE at a great AP rate. Know what I am starting to feel a little better already. I have never been there during a peak or holiday season...might be fun.
Later Kids
RussH

I'll be in the World for my first solo trip from Dec 4 - 9. Plan on doing MVMCP on the 7th. I'll be sure to wear a green ribbon!

Dec 17 - 23
Myself, husband and 2 daughters 23 and 19 who will probably head out on their own most of the time.

I'm making my first trip "home" to
the BW 11/29-12/4.

Hope to see you at some of the
mini-meets.

2 days and counting...
- NYTIGGR

:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi!

I'll be at ASMusic from 12/8 to 12/12 - MVMCP on 12/9 - would love to meet some of you! Also up for any dining meets!

I'm taking a very impromptu solo trip to WDW - will be there Dec. 5-10, staying at CBR. This was the only affordable resort available last minute (AP discount!). Have never stayed there, so any reassurance would be great!!:rolleyes:
If any other DISers would like to meet up for lunch or dinner in the parks, let me know (OK to PM me). I will be at MVMCP on the 6th, and try to take in the CP on the 8th.
:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter