• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December ADR Cancellation Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for an Ohana Breakfast after 8:30 anyday the week of 12/7 thru 12/16, if anyone has one to cancel, kids really want to go there and there is no availability. Also, looking for Garden Grill on the 12/7th for dinner around 6:00 or 7:00. If anyone has this and won't need it, please PM me. Thank you!!

Just cancelled.....All for 2 :hug: adults only

12/8 LeCellier 2p (CP @ 5p)
12/8 CRT 8:50p
12/10 Coral Reef 11:40a
12/14 Chef's De France 8p

Hopefully someone could use some of these pixiedust:

Ok, I figured I would give this shot. I am looking for dinner at Cap'n Jacks on the 24th, or 25th of December, for a party of 6. We are looing for anytime between 4:00-6:30. PM me if you may have anything to give up. Thanks.

I will be making the following cancellations in the next few minutes. All are for 2 adults.

12/11
Whispering Canyon: 9:30am
Mama Melrose: 3:40pm

12/12
Boma 8:30pm

12/13
Whispering Canyon 8:50am
Tutta Italia Candlelight Package
Dine 5:15 pm Showtime 8:15pm

12/14
Artist Point 8:30pm

12/15
Wolfgang Puck 12:00pm

Hope this helps someone.

I will be cancelling a crystal palace breakfast for 3 on dec 14th at 8:10am.

I am looking for a le cellier dinner reservation between dec 11th and dec 19th for 3 people.

PM me if your interested or can help.

Wow - ECU - it's already gone! I just tried - the earliest is 9:30 PM for Ohana on that date!

Wow - ECU - it's already gone! I just tried - the earliest is 9:30 PM for Ohana on that date!

I'm so sorry LglBlonde- I wish I had known, I would have PMed you!

PM me with the dates you want Ohana- I have another ADR that we may cancel due to the time!

looking for dinner adr dec 31st @ Le Cellier, i do have a lunch adr which i would be willling to trade

i would really appriecate it if anyone could help, thanks inadvance

I'll be in WDW from Dec 19-25 :santa: with my family and previously made all our ADR's. However, we'll be in Fort Meyers the day we planned to go to Le Cellier on Dec 20th and I have a reservation for 4 people at 9:20pm. I'm willing to trade for another Le Cellier reservation, either lunch or dinner for 4 between Dec 21-24, 2007 :confused3 . If you have a Le Cellier reservation for 4 and are willing to trade, please answer me ASAP so we can arange the swap. Thank you.:goodvibes

Looking for LTT for dinner for 4 on the 11th or the 13th.

Please let me know if you are cancelling!

Thanks

Barbara

Oh cool, how did you get snowed? I've never even been boo'd!

I THINK all you have to do is copy the entire link below into your signature. THat is actually from last year so I don't quite remember.

snow_laugh.gif
I've been snowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter