December ACT test results - are they available yet?

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
DD took her ACT in December, and today ist he day results were supposed to start being available.

NOthing has been posted yet for DD's test. Is anyone else expecting results and seen them yet?
Thanks,
clh2

Well gosh darn it...DD's are still not posted.

I am trying so hard not to be a helicoptor parent on this one. I just want to know, in terms of improvement (hopefully) on how her score improved...relative to what the ACT tutor cost, compared to the test she took in September.

And...now DD isn't home until 7, and I can't get in to her account, I can't figure out her password. And...she didn't get an email from ACT saying her scores are ready - which she after the September test.

I better go land my chopper...

I just had my dd check for her scores and they were not posted. It said on the ACT website you should get an email when they are ready..she has not gotten an email yet. She took the test Dec 11th

My grandson took it on the 11th and he received his scores about three days ago....he is a seventh grader taking it because he is in the Duke TIP program...we were very excited that he made 23....good job, buddy

:thumbsup2Finally...DD's scores were finally posted today. She is over the moon right now! The tutor she used was worth EVERY penny! Her composite score improved significantly. And...her English score was amazing...not sure where that came from!

clh2--how many points did her score go up? My nephew did a ACT prep class and improved 3 pts. My sister felt it was well worth it as did he. 31 to a 34. DD is about to schedule again (she has to take it every year for her homeschool umbrella school) and I've thought about enrolling her to see if she could go up a few points. She'll have no problem getting in where she wants with her score from last year but a higher score may help us with scholarships.

Congrats to her! Is she off to college next school year or later?

clh2--how many points did her score go up? My nephew did a ACT prep class and improved 3 pts. My sister felt it was well worth it as did he. 31 to a 34. DD is about to schedule again (she has to take it every year for her homeschool umbrella school) and I've thought about enrolling her to see if she could go up a few points. She'll have no problem getting in where she wants with her score from last year but a higher score may help us with scholarships.

Congrats to her! Is she off to college next school year or later?

DD went up 5 points. Wow - your nephew's score (both of them) are excellent! I don't think DD would improve much with taking the test a 3rd time, so - we are done with this! (Actually - I think DD would risk dropping a little bit if she took it again - so - just not going there!) DD is only a junior, so she won't be going to college until the fall of 2012. DD's scores will be fine for the schools she is currently wanting to go to.

What grade is your DD in? If she wasn't at the Junior or Senior level, I wouldn't bother with a tutor at this time, especially since she is taking them every year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter