December 9th Wonder - documents?

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
I haven't seen a lot of people talking about this cruise and can't find the thread for it on the cruise meets board now, although I'm sure I posted on it a long time ago...:rolleyes:

If anyone else is on this cruise, have you gotten your documents?
At 3 weeks out, I'm starting to watch for them. It seems from reading other posts that they often come much later than they used to! We got ours at 6 weeks out in 2002 - but looks like some people are getting them less than 2 weeks before their cruise these days(?)

Thanks!

Im on the Dec 9 Cruise. My TA called me today to check on my address. They told me they have my Docs and will be sending them out. All seasons travel. Getting ready to do the Doc dance.:bounce: :bounce:

I'm on the 12/9 cruise and no docs yet! Just waiting for them...as patiently as I can. :bored:

I know they're coming, but it's more exciting when you actually get that little booklet in your hand!!:goodvibes :hyper: :hyper: :goodvibes

We're on that cruise too. As we're in UK, our TA has kindly agreed to hand deliver them to us when we stay@ ASMo from Dec. 3. She says that docs tend to be sent out later than normal for some reason. Can't wait & may be we'll see a few of you on board too!

Oh lucky!!!! I'm in San Francisco so hopefully I will be seeing my docs in the next couple of days:rolleyes: Everyone on this thread we have a Roll Call on cruise meets

ROLL CALL 12/09/04 WONDER

Claudia

We haven't received ours either. I'll give them a week.

I'm excited...but I am very worried!! This is our very first time on the cruise! I don't know how we are going to be on the sea. I hope it won't be too bad.

We're still waiting for our docs, and we're going on Dec 5!

We are planning to go December 16, 2004.
We are waiting for our documents, but AAA stated they would not be here until 10-14 days out from the trip.
Here's to waiting for documents.

I just called DCL.... They gave me the UPS tracking number, so I looked it up on the web site. UPS says my Docs will arrive on 11/22!!! I feel better now!

Did you go through an agency like AAA or did you get them?
I'm glad to see that you are getting them soon.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc I just called Travelocity and they said they shipped my DOC's yesterday 11/18/04 via FEDEX. I think I'm going to start packing!!!!:tongue:

Claudia:wave:

I booked through DU. got mine on Wednesday. To be honest, I really don't see the big deal. Please don't take that the wrong way. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait!! But I've spent so much time on these boards, when I read them it just felt like 'ok, I already know all this'. I can't wait to see the big boat:bounce:
:wave:

I am on the Dec 9th cruise as well. (via AAA) I have not received my documents yet either. ::::sigh:::: I will start worrying about the documents next week. In the meantime, I am going to start shopping for the cruise. hahaah

Fantasia: I did my first Disney Wonder Cruise March 2004. It was definitely my best vacation ever. I can not wait until our December cruise.

also on Dec 9, Called my TA all seasons travel. they said my docs were send out on the 17th priority mail. I hope they arrive tomorrow. They are only going from Jacksonville, Fl to Clermont, Fl:wave2: ::MickeyMo

I Just got home and now doing the doc dance with a twist!! Got upgraded from Cat 12 to Cat 9.. woohoo.. :)
Now I wish I got 1st seating, that means I have to chage them when I get on board grrrr. :)

Joe

Land/Sea Dec5th
Cruise Dec9th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter