December 9th (2010), 3 nights Bahamas (Wonder)

Thank you to every one for the most fantastic FE exchange. It was our first and we really enjoyed it (we were rookies & did not know to give each day). Thank you all for the thoughtful gifts each of you prepared for our family! It was a great voyage with wonderful weather on CC day. Lots of memories and glad to have some new friends along the way. We will now be counting down our days to our family trip on the Dream in June!! Hope all of you have safe voyages home.:flower3:

We had a great time on the Wonder. Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful FE gifts!! Hope everyone has/has safe travels home!

Sending a BIG thank you to everyone for the FE gifts! You are all so kind, and it was fun to be surprised with each peek!

The FE I ordered on Ebay arrived two days after we left for Florida; so we bought a new stocking for the cruise.
Our first cruise was awesome and everything I had hoped for. The Disney touch is as impressive as ever.

Now the weather (we were in the parks 12/4-12/8) was another story! If we go again in December we will pack more winter clothing. Castaway Cay, however, was just beautiful and a perfect day! More than one cast member told us that the two trips before ours were very cold so our cruise was fortunate to enjoy such a great day on the island.

We flew back to 17 inches of snow! The plowed snow is to the top of our mailbox. . . instant Winter!

Hoping you all had a safe journey home and wishing you and yours a wonderful Holiday season. ~Cheryl

I wanted to also thanks everyone for the awesome gifts, you made our trip even more magical for my daughters! They loved coming back to our room everyday to find presents! Thanks so much you all for everything!

Flying back to Virginia today. Thanks for all the
great FE gifts! Forgot to put a note in my magnet
envelope about the scrubbie. My mother-in-law
was crocheting scrubbies as I was making magnets.
She asked what in the world I was doing and when I
told her, she said, oh, I'll make them all a scrubbie!
They're ok on teflon coated pans and just throw them
In the dishwasher. Better than the bought ones-she
makes them and sells them all the time.

I am so sorry I missed out on the meet in the lounge. Barb injured her knee getting on the bus to come over to the port and as a result spent most all her cruise in a wheelchair and me pushing. It's okay - that's what friends are for. However, it meant cutting a few things out of the plans :( . A good reason to go again!!

I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful surprises in our FE. As it was my first one I was kind of lost on what to do and how to do it. We enjoyed everything we got and then some. I really enjoyed everyone's doors and FE's.

The Wonder was magical. I am so hooked on cruising now. Trying to figure out how to do a birthday cruise in Sept. & my cruise next year on the Wonder to Alaska :)

Yes...it was very cold in WDW from Dec 2-8 AND the 12 & 13th. However, we didn't let it deter our fun and magic :). Thank the Lord WDW sells gloves, hats, and hoodys--seems like a good reason to get new ones :) LOL.

Castaway Cay was WONDERFUL and myself, Suzanne & Barb took full advantage of the adult beach. I wish we would have had more time to check out the other beaches -- good reason to take another cruise :) Nassau -- was interesting but I wish I had just stayed on board and explored more. Another day would have been perfect.

Now that I know what an FE is ... and have participated in one I am so looking forward to doing it again.

I am glad to be home...missing WDW & The Wonder ALOT...soooo much pampering!!

Did anyone see Jenn from the staff? Is she still on board?

Do you mean Jenn from Australia and runs the Bingo sessions? If so, yes, and she is hilarious! She was the main reason why we went back to Bingo every session...(Not to mention winning a few times)...HTH

:flower3:!

Do you mean Jenn from Australia and runs the Bingo sessions? If so, yes, and she is hilarious! She was the main reason why we went back to Bingo every session...(Not to mention winning a few times)...HTH

:flower3:!

When we where on the Wonder she didn't do bingo but Nathalie, but she's on the Magic. It's a blond hair girl and yes she's from Australi.

I wanted to thank everyone for the lovely FE gifts. This was our first time doing the FE's and we had soo much fun!! It was fun delivering them and soooo fun recieving them! My kids loved seeing what was in our FE everytime we came back to the room!

We just got home yesterday. Disney was COOOOOOOOOOOOLD :eek:
Like starting in the teens and going up to 40 with a wind chill in the 20's! Our last 2 days it finally warmed up!

Can't wait to book another cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter