December 9th (2010), 3 nights Bahamas (Wonder)

sooo exciting!! I just finished up my FE tonight, we were gunna use the one from last cruise but decided last minute to make a Christmasy one.. still gotta get all the parts to my gifts together, cant wait!!! I am finally starting a pile on my couch of things to bring!

The complete list is in post number #100. I will post a list outside my cabin if anyone has any upgrades to report at the 3 PM meet in the Promenade lounge on boarding day.

1st time cruiser here...as well as my 2 roommates....:dance3: <---this is the 3 of us right now :)

Hi Kat,

Okay, it's catchy....I'm doing the :dance3:!!! Can't wait! You're so lucky to be heading there very soon. We're going to WDW on the 4th and it is hard to stop thinking about it.

Hi there everybody;

It seems that quite a few of us are going to WDW before the cruise. I thought it might be great to see who is, where you are staying, dates etc...
I'll start...
Doug and I will be leaving Ontario on Wednesday (driving) to travel to New Jersey to spend Thanksgiving with my cousin and her family (shopping on Black Friday):banana: and then checking into AKL Jambo House on Nov. 30th.
Anybody doing MVMCP on Dec 2nd?
We are doing a B2B cruise (3N then 4N) and then heading back to WDW (AKL)
until at least the 20th.
Anyone want to try to have an on land meet prior to the cruise?

I am missing info on some please send me updates so we can finalize this over the weekend.UPDATED 11/12/10

December 9 Fish Extender List
Cabin#
1036 disnewbi108 2adults Holly & Jeff 2 kids Nate (7) Jake (15months)
2103 merisland 2 adults Meredith & Stephen 2 kids Michael (6) Sara (3)
2044 & 2046 k8e 3adults Katie, Rick, Joann 2 kids Abby (7), Owen (5)
2630 Principessa1284 2 adults Brandon & Krystle Krystle B day and First Anniversary(10th)
2653 sobotw 2 adults Tim & Tamyra
6058 Katwillow 3 3 adults Suzanne, Barb, Kathleen
6141 disneyfan19712006 2 adults Melissa (48), Thomas (24)
6507 4everluvDisney 2 adults Doug & Audrey anniversary on the 10th.
7024 Lucy0558 2 adults Sam & Cheryl
6050 Mags@crew 2 adults Rob & Mags 2kids Abbi (10), Amelia (7)
7026 mommy2chloentori 2 adults Carrie and Tony 2 kids Chole(4) Tori (2) Anniversary

Just wanted to add that in our room ... Suzanne's 60th B-day is on the 11th :) And if ages are needed ... lol .. I'm 48, Barb is 41 (I believe) and well...you know how old Suzanne will be... LOL. I don't believe any of us have any allergies.

We are also going to WDW prior to the cruise. We'll be there the 4-8 and are staying off-site in a condo. We're all getting very excited :dance3:

We will be @ The Saratoga Springs from Dec 2nd-9th and then when we get back from the cruise until the 14th.

We will be attending the MCVMCP on Dec 3 :)

We are coming in the afternoon before the cruise, staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. Planning on spending the evening Christmas Shopping at DTD.

We are thinking about ordering pizza for dinner. Unless someone has a better idea.

We'll be at the Pop from the 4-8. Going to tour different resorts to take in the Holiday decorations and Hoop-Dee-Doo-ing at night....it will be a full day!

The only other ADR we have is for the Candle Light procession at EPCOT on the 7th. We've never fit 4 parks in only 4 days before :confused: it will be a challenge. Glad we'll have the Wonder to relax afterward!:beach:

We are also going to WDW first - our first time at Disney.
We are staying in New Orleans Riverside from the 5th until the cruise.
SOOOOO EXCITED :rotfl:

Hi katwillow....

Love your name...Is your icon a Japanese happy cat? My mom is from Japan...

I was added to the list late last week. We booked really really late.

No allergies, no anniversay, no real bdays. But, we told my DS7 we would celebrate his 1/2 bday! We cruise again in June and we will be celebrating his bday then.

I wish we could squeeze in a WDW stay, you are sooo lucky, such a long stay. We stayed at the WL in the CL in August and had a great time.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I think we are all a like in many ways already. Posting and reading threads and being Dis members.

So jealous you made your own FE! That is cool. I bet it turned out great. I am looking forward to seeing it when we drop something in it! :rolleyes1
Take care, see you soon!

Holly:flower3:

Thank You...my 'name' is derived from 'Kat'hleen and I am 6ft and have been told I am easy going yet very anchored - like a willow...so I combined the 2 :) Yes it is a Japanese Happy Cat .. or Maneki Neko - the Beckoning Cat :) I lived on Okinawa Japan as a child for several years and as an adult - both my brother and my son were born there. I love the culture and people of Okinawa. It was a bright and beautiful time in my life.

I too am really looking forward to meeting everyone...I am so excited that I am already losing sleep over it... LOL. I only made my own because I have the time :) ... and a few other surprises that I hope everyone likes :)

We'll be at the Pop from the 4-8. Going to tour different resorts to take in the Holiday decorations and Hoop-Dee-Doo-ing at night....it will be a full day!

The only other ADR we have is for the Candle Light procession at EPCOT on the 7th. We've never fit 4 parks in only 4 days before :confused: it will be a challenge. Glad we'll have the Wonder to relax afterward!:beach:

I :love:LOVE:love: the resorts during the Holidays. No matter how many times I have seen them .. I am still in awe and amazement. I have never done the Hoop-Dee-Doo thing but I have heard it is a "must do" so maybe during one of my future trips I will have to give it a go :)

"RELAX" on the Wonder??? :laughing:HAHAHAHAHA:laughing: I am going to have to remind myself that it is necessary to sleep :lmao: I want to see everything :) This will be me --->:hyper: :goodvibes

Thank You...my 'name' is derived from 'Kat'hleen and I am 6ft and have been told I am easy going yet very anchored - like a willow...so I combined the 2 :) Yes it is a Japanese Happy Cat .. or Maneki Neko - the Beckoning Cat :) I lived on Okinawa Japan as a child for several years and as an adult - both my brother and my son were born there. I love the culture and people of Okinawa. It was a bright and beautiful time in my life.

I too am really looking forward to meeting everyone...I am so excited that I am already losing sleep over it... LOL. I only made my own because I have the time :) ... and a few other surprises that I hope everyone likes :)

Cool explanation to your screen name. :)

OMG...such a small world, my mom is from Ishikawa. I have nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles scattered all over Okinawa. Mostly centered in Naha & Ishikawa! Such a small world. I have speny many summers there growing up. We will need to touch base and compare notes. My dad was USAF (my DH is also) he met my mother when she was working at Kadena AFB.

Y'all, I cannot stop thinking about this cruise. First on DCL. We went to the movies today (HP7) and they had a commercial during the previews for the DCL, I actually cried! These next 2 weeks+ are going to be an eternity! Watching Titanic on TV right now. Considering the ending may not be the best choice, but it's about a cruise ship, sort of! LOL

See y'all soon!

Holly:flower3:

Hi I'm cruising the week after you guys so I was just trying to get some tips. Where can you find copies of the old navigators?

Hi I'm cruising the week after you guys so I was just trying to get some tips. Where can you find copies of the old navigators?

Hi! Go to the sticky labeled, Sticky: *** DIS DCL FAQ - New Alphabetical Listing of DCL Information ***

Have fun, we'll leave a bit of pixie dust for your trip! :wizard:

We are also going to WDW first - our first time at Disney.
We are staying in New Orleans Riverside from the 5th until the cruise.
SOOOOO EXCITED :rotfl:

Oh, that is so great! It will be an awesome memory for you and your family....another tradition started. :goodvibes

It will also be great to escape this chilly WI weather for a while, won't it? :cold:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter