• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 9, 2016 (3 Nights)

:dumbo::mickeyjum:figment:FE PARTICIPANTS - PLEASE READ!!:ccat::simba::donald:

So the cruise is rapidly approaching with only 42 days to go!! I will be closing all the FE lists in the next few days.

Please can those in groups please reconfirm that you are taking part and your cabin number/s. You can either confirm on here or send me an email - dottylottyphotography@gmail.com

Once I have everyones confirmations I will publish the final lists.

Many thanks,

Emma x

So the cruise is rapidly approaching with only 42 days to go!! I will be closing all the FE lists in the next few days.

Please can those in groups please reconfirm that you are taking part and your cabin number/s. You can either confirm on here or send me an email - dottylottyphotography@gmail.com

Many thanks,

Emma x
ThePak92 definitely participating already getting the gifts for the GOOFY group. My daughter says of course you're in the Goofy group...lol

Many thanks,

Emma x
We definitely still in Pullman family room 7010

So I know there are only 40 days until we cruise, but I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing a Christmas ornament exchange? We participated in one last year and it was really fun.

Here is the way it works. Participating families are broken up into small groups by stateroom. So let's say there are 8 staterooms in the group, each participant brings 7 of the same ornament (exclude yourself). Ornaments can be store bought, handmade, whatever you'd like. They do not necessarily need to be wrapped (but they certainly could).Then you deliver your ornaments sometime during the cruise. Each stateroom will receive one ornament from each family and everyone goes home with 7 new ornaments.

I'd be happy to organize if you'd like.

Many thanks,

Emma x
I have a question. Since we are on the last group (simba) and we don't have enough families to join this group, will we be joined with another group?

Many thanks,

Emma x

I have a question. Since we are on the last group (simba) and we don't have enough families to join this group, will we be joined with another group?
I have a couple more families looking to join Simba and we still have another few days, so will finalise the groups once i have everyones confirmation of who is taking part x

So I know there are only 40 days until we cruise, but I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing a Christmas ornament exchange? We participated in one last year and it was really fun.

Here is the way it works. Participating families are broken up into small groups by stateroom. So let's say there are 8 staterooms in the group, each participant brings 7 of the same ornament (exclude yourself). Ornaments can be store bought, handmade, whatever you'd like. They do not necessarily need to be wrapped (but they certainly could).Then you deliver your ornaments sometime during the cruise. Each stateroom will receive one ornament from each family and everyone goes home with 7 new ornaments.

I'd be happy to organize if you'd like.

Sounds like a great idea, if you want to organise it on here then go ahead. It might help to add a personal email address for yourself for anyone who wants to participate as the DIS boards have been playing up a bit lately, Emma x

Welcome to Chrissy and family and Emily and family who have joined the Simba group today. Please find an updated Simba group below.

The FE groups will be closing in weeks time. Please if you haven't done so already can you reconfirm you are still participating. I will amend and update groups accordingly once closed.

My personal email address should you prefer to contact me that way is dottylottyphotography@gmail.com

Group 4 - Simba :simba:

Family #1
DIS Name:AmberB
Cabin No: 9174
Names: Ray, Amber, Alexander (goes by Alex) 2.5
Favorite characters: Ray - Chip and Dale and Goofy, Amber - Mickey, Minnie and Olaf, Alex - Mickey, Little Einsteins and Pluto
Hometown/country: Indiana

Family #2
DISname: Ladiseajay
Stateroom #: 2518
Total Guest: 2
First Names: Carolyn and Timothy
Favorite character Carolyn (Daisy Duck) ; Timothy (Donald Duck)
Hometown/Country: Tennessee

Family #3
DISname: chrissylouxo
Stateroom #: 5024
Total Guests: 2
First Names: Chrissy and Landry (girl aged 3)

Family #4
Stateroom #: 8065
Total Guests: 2
First Names: Emily and Teresa
Favorite characters: Minnie Mouse and Pooh
Hometown: Detroit, MI

Hi Emma and group,
We are so excited, only 5 months to sail!:yay::tink:
Here is our updated info:

Family #5 DISname: simbawoody
Stateroom Number: 6688
Total Number of Guests: 3
First Names: John, Laura, Ariel (16)
Favorite Character: Grumpy, Figaro, Belle
Home town/Country: Florida, USA

Family #6
DISname: simbawoody
Stateroom Number: 6681
Total Number of Guests: 4
First Names: Justin, Gina, Jake (8) and Olivia (5)
Favorite Character: Baloo, Dopey, Capt. Jack Sparrow, Lady from Lady and Tramp

Family #7
Stateroom Number: 6680
Total Number of Guests: 2
First Names: Jim and Wanda
Favorite Character: Donald Duck, Woody from Toy Story

Family #8
Stateroom Number: 6182
Total Number of Guests: 2
First Names: Rick and GiGi (1st Disney Cruise!)
Favorite Character: Buzzlight Year from Toy Story, Tinkerbell

Hi Simbawoody!!

Please can you reconfirm that you are still participating in the FE exchange and that the above details/cabin numbers are still correct?

Many thanks Emma x

To the Tigger Group - sad news. Our son's service dog Mira died so this will be our 1st cruise without her. We are heartbroken . Please remove her from FE list.
So sorry for to hear this and for your loss. I am working on the final lists over the next week so will be sure that she is removed as requested.

Once again very sorry, all the best Emma x

**IMPORTANT NOTICE**

Ok everyone, we still have a lot of people who have not confirmed they are still participating. We are just over a month out and we need to try to get a final head count so everyone can finalize their gifts.

If you are participating and haven't already reconfirmed then PLEASE take a few moments to message with your cabin number and group and confirm the occupants listed. This can be done on here or by sending a direct email to me at dottylottyphotography@gmail.com - THANK YOU!

**IMPORTANT NOTICE**

Ok everyone, we still have a lot of people who have not confirmed they are still participating. We are just over a month out and we need to try to get a final head count so everyone can finalize their gifts.

If you are participating and haven't already reconfirmed then PLEASE take a few moments to message with your cabin number and group and confirm the occupants listed. This can be done on here or by sending a direct email to me at dottylottyphotography@gmail.com - THANK YOU!
ThePak92 - is in and our Cabin Room: 8142 (forgot to mention that last confirmation). Thanks!!!!!C YA Real Soon

**IMPORTANT NOTICE**

Confirming for the Fisher Family. We're in the Goofy group 9040

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter