• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 8th-14th anyone??? Let's chat

I went to mama Melrose in May and it was gross. YUCK!!! I had to send my food back after getting something in my food that was not food. But keep trying to get an adr.

I am super exicted for this trip. I made reservations for the sleigh ride at Wilderness lodge.

We'll be there 12/8 - 12/15. We'll be at MVMCP on 12/11 and we've already purchased the tickets at a discounted rate for that date. YAY

Here are our ADR's:

Saturday 12/8/07 Narcoosee's at 7:50pm
Sunday 12/9/07 Jiko at 7pm
Monday 12/10/07 Chef Mickeys at 6:10pm
Tuesday 12/11/07 Lilo & Stitch breakfast at O'Hana's at 10:00am
Tuesday 12/11/07 Crystal Palace at 2:30pm
Wednesday 12/12/07 Le Cellier at 7:10pm
Thursday 12/13/07 Sci-Fi Drive in at 12:40pm

UPDATED:

Saturday 12/8/07 Narcoosee's at 7:50pm

Sunday 12/9/07 Donalds Breakfast Safari at 10am
Sunday 12/9/07 Jiko at 7pm

Monday 12/10/07 Chef Mickeys at 6:10pm(Canceled)
Monday 12/10/07 Boma at 8:30pm

Tuesday 12/11/07 Lilo & Stitch breakfast at O'Hana's at 10:00am
Tuesday 12/11/07 Crystal Palace at 3:45pm
Tuesday 12/11/07 Crystal Palace at 2:30pm(Canceled)
Tuesday 12/11/07 Liberty Tree Tavern at 2:45pm(Canceled)
Tuesday 12/11/07 Liberty Tree Tavern at 12:45pm(canceled)

Wednesday 12/12/07 Le Cellier at 7:10pm

Thursday 12/13/07 Sci-Fi Drive in at 12:40pm

Saturday Dec. 8
San Angels Inn 3:00pm

Sunday Dec. 9
Crystal Palace 8:20am

Monday Dec. 10
Fultons crab house 7:00pm

Tuesday Dec. 11
Mama Melrose 5:20pm

Wednesday Dec. 12
Wilderness Lodge 9:00am
Tony's Town Square 7:00pm

Thursday Dec. 13
OPEN

Friday Dec. 14
OPEN

WE are going December 8 thru the 15th and we're thrilled!!! Staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. :love:

We just booked this past weekend. We'll be at Pop from 12/8-12/15. First time going this time of year so we can't wait!!! We are driving down though, we'll leave Friday after the kids get out of school.

Here's what I have so far for dining (so close, its very hard to get any ADRs!)

12/8 - Spoodles for dinner
12/9 - Whispering Canyon for lunch
12/11 -- Trying to get something at MK before the MVMCP
12/12 50's Prime Time for lunch

we will be ther Dec 6-11! We will be staying at CSR for the first time!

We ahve booked the yuletide fantasy tour....anyone ever experience this?

Our plans:

12/6- brown Derby
12/7- Yuletide tour / LTT/ MVMCP
12/8- dinner with friend
12/9- Kona cafe breakfast/chefs de France with the Candleight package for dinner
12/10- Raglan Road

We'll be there the 6th - 13th, a SSR. Mother, SIL and BIL, 2 nephews join us 9th-11th.

Here is our plan:

6th: arrive late, around 8 pm, from Germany
7th: get over jet lag (yes, that will be us wandering Wal-Mart at 2 am with our mouths hanging open, so please be kind. We don't have a 3 mile long cereal aisle at our Army base overseas) and go to Seaworld
8th: Breakfast with the Little Einsteins. Re-introduce the 4 cousins, all age 6 and under
9th: Go to MK....Still hoping for an ADR somewhere on the monorail before MVMCP
10th: AK to see all the Dino stuff, FOTLK, Nemo. Dinner with Cindy, Stepsisters at Park Faire
11th: Say good by to family and go to Kennedy Space Center. Have dinner for Illuminations at Rose and Crown
12th: Epcot again.
13th: MK before getting on our night flight back home

Not counting on any pool time, thinking it will be too cold, but hoping to at least wear shorts once or twice....

I'll be there Dec. 9-13 - father/daughter trip to get my Dad away for some R&R:goodvibes - no ADR's yet, not sure what he wants to do - I have an AP, he plans to enjoy the AKL and relax. Maybe I'll take him on the WL sleigh ride - anyone done that before and is it worth it? I might try the MVMCP solo:rolleyes: . I got the $75 dining card with my room - probably take him to Boma. Guess I should call for my ressie soon:rolleyes1

Add us to your list of people going during your time!!!

We leave on the 30th (friday)we will get there the next day (1st) and we stay at Jamba House (ak dvc) for the night. then off to WL for the week 2nd-9th. then off site at our timeshare for a week 9th-16th. I'd love to set up a meet and try to meet some of you all!:santa:

We are taking our first trip to Disney World 12/8-12/15. We are staying at Sports. I have made all of my ADR's, but I am still trying to get into the Liberty Tree Tavern on the 8th.

12/8 Plaza Restaurant at 5:55
12/9 Chef Mickey's 8:30pm
12/10 Princess Storybook Dining 11:20
12/11 BBB 2:20 (DD) 1900 Park Fare 7:50pm
12/12 Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast 9:20
12/13 Rose-n-Crown 8:10pm Illuminations/Anniversary Dinner
12/14 Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House 9:00

We are so excited to go! Neither my dh or myself have been there, so it will be a first time for my whole family.

we will be ther Dec 6-11! We will be staying at CSR for the first time!

We ahve booked the yuletide fantasy tour....anyone ever experience this?

Our plans:

12/6- brown Derby
12/7- Yuletide tour / LTT/ MVMCP
12/8- dinner with friend
12/9- Kona cafe breakfast/chefs de France with the Candleight package for dinner
12/10- Raglan Road

I have never heard of that before. What is it?

Sorry I havent updated the list. I have been busy trying to plan My MAY Trip. WOO HOO!! I am trying to get my list ready so I can call in November to book all my adr's.

I just got a 216 dollar credit on my airline tickets on the flight I booked in Dec. Now I can use it for May. :hippie:

kelleydea, congratulations on your very first post!!:cheer2:

When you get settled in on your trip make sure to knock on our door or plan a meet up at the food court as we will be at the Sports from December 9th-19th. Just a short trip this time as we just got back from a 24 day one. Still full of all that free food so no ADR's being made here. CS's look mighty good, right now!! :banana:

Good luck on getting your Liberty Tree ressies and be assured that you might get lucky with a walk up on that date. You can call #55 from your room or #88 from any pay phone to check on ressies instead of walking all the way and maybe be disappointed.

Slightly Goofy/Linda

Put us on that list. We will be staying at WL 12/8-12/16.

12/8- Whispering Canyon
12/9- Le Cellier
12/10- Mama Melrose-Fantasmic Package
12/11- Liberty Tree Taver-MWMCP
12/12- Garden Grill
12/13- Nine Dragons
12/14- Marrakesh
12/15- le Cellier

wow! we wil be eating at whispering canyon cafe on dec 8th at 700pm.maybe we will see you thre . we will be at poly from 8h to 15th:santa:

thanks Slightly Goofy! I hope that we can get into the Liberty Tree Tavern, I would love for my kids to have a charater dinner the first night that we are there.

I'll have to knock your door for sure! Thank you for the kind welcome Linda!

Kelley

Going the 12th-18th! I wanted the 9th-14th;but due to having to use free flight vouchers we had to settle for the 12-18th!!!!! Yeah!!! We'll be at POP-our 1st time there and I can't wait! We're not telling the kids-grabbing 2 from school that afternoon and then on the way to the airport!!!! I have sooo much to plan-this is going to be awesome;and to see WDW all decorated for Christmas is something I have always wanted to see! Less than 60 days!!!

I am seriously considering cancelling. Not enough time between the last trip and this one for the memories to go away nor gather up the strength to do it all over again.

Anyone know if they have a kennel for husbands?

Slightly Goofy

I just got back 10/21 and we're headed back 12/9 - 17. We're staying in a 2 bedroom at SSR. Paid the trip balance last Thursday and now anxiously awaiting that fat package from Mickey!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter