December 7, 2014-Magic-Western Caribbean

Welcome to Brenda, Ken, Dave and Kathy. The Halletts are on vacation this week. Can't wait to meet you. Dave and Kathy be sure to fill out your requested info. :banana:
Hi is this group still active? Can you add me to the a FB group. I sent a request to join

Hi Valerie, I don't know if anyone is even on here or if the Facebook group is even active. I requested to be added and haven't been added either. I posted here that we just booked and no one responded. :confused3 If anyone is on here that knows any information please respond. Is the Facebook group only for Fish Extender participants? Is there a general group for anyone not participating in the Fish Extender? I would be happy to start a general "everyone-is-welcome" Facebook page if anyone is interested if in fact the one I found is only for FE participants. Maria

Maria send me a Facebook friend request valerie Brydges and I'll add you to the group. I friend requested everyone on the member list and someone added me

My wife Denise and I decided to start a cruise meet thread to replace the one that went inactive. We live in Hobart, Indiana, which is actually part of the greater Chicagoland area. This will be our 5th cruise and the 4th on a Disney ship. We love the Disney cruises even though we have never travelled with children. For now, we are looking to organize a Fish Extender. We have participated in two F/E's on previous cruises, but this will be the first we are putting together ourselves. We will also be starting a Facebook group for those who prefer that

Hi Hello Tom and Denise! Are you still organizing the FE for this cruise? If so, would you please confirm that we've been added to the list? I posted to the thread a few weeks ago but never heard back (I would prefer to not have to join the Facebook site but still want to do FE). No worries if you've just been busy. :).

Thanks!
Erika

Hi there! Happy birthday to us on the cruise!! Great way to celebrate, right??

Would you let me know if you hear back from anyone on the FE exchange? I never got a reply or confirmation to my initial post here requesting to join FE (and we've already made some awesome gifts for it!). Thanks!!!

Just wanted to Check havent seen Pm or anything letting us know about the FE exchange. I know the boss AKA the wife as requested FB also...

Hello Fellow Cruisers!!!

We'd like to do the FE exchange (Thanks Tom & Denise for organizing it!!!).

--Cabin number: "Guaranteed" -we should know the exact room within 4 weeks of cruise date they said (Tom & Denise- I'll update you at that time).
-- DIS Board name: 1bigblueworld
--Name and gender of adult guests: Erika, female
--Gender and ages of child guests: Quinne, female, 12 years old
--Any allergies (for candy or food gifts): none
--Any special occasions or comments: Celebrating my 40th birthday on December 10th :)

We can't wait and have already started our FE gifts. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise (and 8th cruise total -we've done Princess too). I plan to do scuba diving on Grand Cayman for my b-day (anyone else a certified diver?).
Looking forward to it!!!! :cool1:

Welcome aboard, Erika! Got your information and have added you to the list.

My aunt and uncle own a dive shop, but I've never dove myself. We are thinking of trying the SNUBA excursion on Grand Cayman. Think I have to get a mask with prescription lenses though.

Hello Fellow Cruisers!!!

We'd like to do the FE exchange (Thanks Tom & Denise for organizing it!!!).

--Cabin number: 6066 & 6064
-- DIS Board name: bskaggs36
--Name and gender of adult guests: Bill And Shannon
--Gender and ages of child guests: Male 14, male 12, girl 8
--Any allergies (for candy or food gifts): none
--Any special occasions or comments:

We can't wait this will be our First FE event. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise so any tips ideas for FE please let us know

You're on the list, Bill. You can be as simple or as elaborate with the FE as you wish. Anything from candy to small crafts.

Welcome aboard, Erika! Got your information and have added you to the list.

My aunt and uncle own a dive shop, but I've never dove myself. We are thinking of trying the SNUBA excursion on Grand Cayman. Think I have to get a mask with prescription lenses though.
Great! Thanks very much for adding us to the list! I heard snuba is very fun too!

Looking forward to meeting everyone on the cruise!

Hi Christine! DVC member here. I just booked three cabins using the DVC Cash offer. So exciting to be sailing this year. Wasn't sure I would get a cruise in this year! :cool1:

That's great to hear! Welcome!
We love the itinerary for this cruise and can't wait to go.
That DVC offer was excellent. Glad you guys were able to take advantage of it as well.

BTW, just wanted to let everyone know we're not on FB but our son Mark (Iron Man here on the Dis) did join the group. So say hi to him over there.

I hope more Diser's will post here to keep us in the loop as Mark rarely checks in.

Also, we're passing on the FE this cruise. We've done 4 of them on our past cruises and really enjoyed it. The group seems to be growing for this sail but we're just not prepared to jump in on the action. I'm sure it will be fun.

We've cruised to Grand Cayman and Cozumel on the Fantasy two years ago and took a 4-nt to the Keys on the refurbed Magic last Dec 4, (first time on the Magic) so we're a little familiar with the ports and the upgrades on the ship.

Loved the Keys and loved how beautiful the Magic is during the holidays.

Hi there! Happy birthday to us on the cruise!! Great way to celebrate, right??

Would you let me know if you hear back from anyone on the FE exchange? I never got a reply or confirmation to my initial post here requesting to join FE (and we've already made some awesome gifts for it!). Thanks!!!

Sorry for not responding quicker my DIS account was acting up. Feel free to join our group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Magic120714/

This is our first Disney cruise and December can't come soon enough for our kids!

1. 6567
2. LacieB
3. Lacie Williams Boney
4. Jon (male), Lacie (female)
5. Callie - 10, Lexi - 7 (both female)
6. No allergies
7. Celebrating daughters' 8th and 11th birthday

This is our first Disney cruise and December can't come soon enough for our kids!

1. 6567
2. LacieB
3. Lacie Williams Boney
6. No allergies

1. 6567
2. LacieB
3. Lacie Williams Boney
6. No allergies

Hi Lacie and Welcome Aboard!!

We're neighbors!! Just a few staterooms away from you.

1. 6567
2. LacieB
3. Lacie Williams Boney
6. No allergies

Welcome!! You'll be added to the FE list with our next update. We also have a Facebook page at the link below.

Welcome to our wonderful group Lacie! This is our 4th Disney cruise, feel free to ask if you have any questions!
Don't forget to join the Facebook group!

Hello all! This will be our third cruise and first FE! We would love to join! I will fill out the form! Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter