• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 7,2013 Wonder from Galveston

Weird that I can't be found with my full name. Try this - facebook.com/amypruitt you should be able to friend me. You should be able to copy and paste that. Thanks and sorry for the trouble!

Got it and sent request and a PM. PM will end up in the "other" mail folder. If I don't get you added before work, I'll add when I get home. :thumbsup2

Anyone else worrying about the cold front coming in from the West? We leave out in West Texas and we plan on heading to San Antonio Friday and then to Galveston Saturday, but with the possible ice coming in late Thursday night here I'm starting to worry if we might have trouble getting out on time.

khrysfrog said:
Anyone else worrying about the cold front coming in from the West? We leave out in West Texas and we plan on heading to San Antonio Friday and then to Galveston Saturday, but with the possible ice coming in late Thursday night here I'm starting to worry if we might have trouble getting out on time.

Can you make it to Houston on Friday? SA to galveston is a 5 hour drive. Praying the weather will hold off until later that evening when we all made it safe.

Unfortunately no we still have to work Friday and its 5 hours just to San Antonio. We are staying at my parents Friday night and they leave on the east side so it's only 4 hours to Galveston, which is better for us than a 9 hour car trip. Just hoping it doesn't get too cold to freeze. I can't wait to leave the cold weather and soak up the 80 degree Bahamas and Florida sun.

Yes, I am worried about the weather. I just checked the forecast 45 degrees for a high temp - YIKES :eek:

I do hope that you all make is safe with the weather changes. We're not too far off and can usually make it to Galveston. Here's to hoping the Bahamas has some great weather for us all! :goodvibes

This is our first cruise...and we just found out about fish extenders....is there anyone I can join? I have spent many hours looking here and I can't find the group :(:idea:

I am making some cute things....so if I can join a group with extras....please send me a message...lu2isme@aol.com....we booked this last minute and have never been on a cruise before...ugh! so much we didn't know....thanks to anyone who can help....

did you get into a group? I just found out yesterday and I don't think there is hope for us to get into one? fam of 4...1st time cruisers, kyle 11, emily 10...lu2isme@aol.com

Thanks if you have any info....

did you get into a group? I just found out yesterday and I don't think there is hope for us to get into one? fam of 4...1st time cruisers, kyle 11, emily 10...lu2isme@aol.com Thanks if you have any info....

My name is Chelsa and my husband Dan and I and our two kiddos (Dominic 10 and Chloe 8) are on our first disney cruise too! We are in room 6032 and we will drop off an extra gift in your FE. Dan sent you and email just now. We leave for Houston in 5 hours! Super excited. Happy cruisin' to you.

Just got off work! Woo hoo! I can't believe we will be on the ship tomorrow. Hope everyone has safe travels with this winter weather.:cheer2:

did you get into a group? I just found out yesterday and I don't think there is hope for us to get into one? fam of 4...1st time cruisers, kyle 11, emily 10...lu2isme@aol.com

Sorry, been a little busy. Are you on FB? I can try to add you to the group if you are. It's closed down otherwise. I'll send a link to your email from the group. Check the spam folder, as it may end up in there.

Hope you enjoy the first cruise! So much to do!:thumbsup2

Bad weather for some who are travelling in, but hope you all make it in time!

And don't forget the code word :" Did someone say BACON?" :rotfl2:

See you all in less than 20 hours!:thumbsup2

Can you send me your room#? I have one extra FE left. I sent a pm but I'm not sure what happened to it. :)
Thanks,
Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter